Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying videos thread

My hangar neighbour ….

He really has got so good at editing these clips.

EDMB, Germany

Some very good camera work there, and good formation flying.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The hero sho made the trip we all dream of, and made videos of it

Amazing pictures, not to mention the formation skills.

LFOU, France

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

When I was a young kid (1970s) and people bought and owned Cubs and Aeroncas for $1500, one of the activities was to do vertical traffic patterns on a windy day… up, backwards and down. It was fun for a 12 year old to watch, and the adults seemed to have a good time too

On Saturday a group of five local RV guys were out early in the day, arriving back at base just as I rolled up on the ground. Their run and break was thing of beauty, overhead at 150 kts than peeling off sequentially and all on the ground in short order, like a 1930s fighter squadron. I wished I’d been able to video it but @Arun’s video of five similar planes doing similar things is better than I would have taken!

I need one more maintenance logbook sign-off before I’m airborne again, should happen Friday.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 09 Mar 18:53

Exactly one year after my IR skills test I get to actually use it on my own for the first time! Very exciting and satisfying flight!

And the GoPro Hero 8 recorded it beautifully in 4k:

EDDW, Germany

Here is a ~950nm fight to the Alps and back without landing

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

A talkdown PAR approach courtesy of Wittering military controllers:

EDDW, Germany

I was lucky to get almost perfect weather for getting a few cloud shots the other day, while practicing for my IR PC the coming week. Now I just need to find a way to be able to safely connect one camera on the outside

(created it for the aero club, hence the url there)

Last Edited by martin-esmi at 04 Apr 20:07

Just found this. A 11 Part Video Series of flying VFR from Austria to Greece and back, pretty good Quality Content :)

Austria
Sign in to add your message