Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying videos thread

In order to make the fun last longer I invested in two digital camera's. A fancy one and a cheap one I can tape on various places on an airframe. I'm still a novice when it comes to filming and the editing that comes with it, but I thought I'd share my first production with you...

EHTE, Netherlands

I really enjoy good quality flying videos and subscribe to a few different channels. I especially like the longer films including interaction with ATC, through start up, departure clearance, take off, cruise and landing. (My wife tells me I’m just sad!)

Recently I’ve found this channel which has a few GA flights around Europe. I especially like how the pilot, narrates the film afterwards and has found a good balance in the edit of the footage. He is also good at debriefing his flights and admits his mistakes which is great for all to learn from.

Another favourite is Guido’s channel, where he discusses flight procedures and full flights mostly in private jets but including King Airs and a few Cessna videos.

There must be other out there. Does anyone have any good ones?

Try this – Alidalbatros – on YouTube.

Propman
Nuthampstead , United Kingdom

I really enjoyed this flight in a Gulfstream from KTEB to LFPB. And there is more on the co-pilot’s channel.

Last Edited by Aviathor at 17 Mar 17:05
LFPT, LFPN

Another great channel with commentary and various views. Well edited and informative

I haven’t found any more for a while in Youtube, anybody use Vimeo or other video sites?

Is their much of a difference in these video sites?

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Hi Chris,

I’m subscribed to you also but overlooked that in my previous posts!
Thanks for the great videos, how long does it take you to edit them and how many cameras do you use?

rally flying competition

LKKU, LKTB

We already have a random photo thread so here is one for videos, which I am kicking off with this rather hopeless one from yesterday. That way, anything posted later will be better

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
299 Posts
Sign in to add your message