Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Since we’re into formation :)

And then a few pics from today’s flight up to Kalmar, with a low approach to Ronneby on the way :)
We never left the apron, just grabbed our Swedish fika while enjoying the sun and view!

Gatwick EGKK yesterday. This is about where they told me it would cost £3700 from Signature Handling if I went any lower

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Gatwick EGKK yesterday. This is about where they told me it would cost £3700 from Signature Handling if I went any lower

Nice, surely the right one is cheaper

Last Edited by Ibra at 28 May 12:49
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I got a movie also, which would have been of really good quality, but just discovered that the 256GB SD card filled up just before Gatwick…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

No thanks for the video, more interested by pictures of Croatia than Sussex !

Peter wrote:

This is about where they told me it would cost £3700 from Signature Handling if I went any lower

Another one for the “worst thing in aviation”… Meanwhile in Amerika people are being offered touch-and-goes at Newark as part of a shortcut. Free for the asking. And yes, KEWR is a Signature-infested airport.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

In the US, the ramp may belong to the handlers but surely not the air, the ATC or the runway
In the UK, I have been in Norwich for instrument approach practice without landing, I think “ground handling” and “lounge fees” do start at 600ft agl

Last Edited by Ibra at 28 May 14:00

I understand @Noe got a VIP invite down to instrument minima twice at EGKK
I blame it on SR22 effect or his look

Interesting to see an approach from the fairly rarely used 26R!

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

Yesterday: the Harz and the Brocken, highest mountain in Northern Germany. And Quedlinburg, one the best preserved medieval and Renaissance towns in Europe.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message