Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Was stationed at FRA for like 2 1/2 years at the end of the eighties, and fondly remember Egelsbach as my base for private flying…
Had to buy my membership into the HFC, but ensuing prices for the rentals were very good. The fleet comprised a few PA28, C152s and 72s, and the ones I did affectionate the most, namely the Monsoon BO209 (D-EDRP) and the famous Stieglitz FW44 (D-EMIL)

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

EMIL is still there, as well as a SuperCub. But no Monsun. Otherwise, a boring fleet there, just as in the other long-established clubs at Egelsbach.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

This one is a bit of a cheat, in that I wasn’t flying in GA. It was taken from an airliner (as a passenger!) approaching Frankfurt on my way home from Aero in Friedrichshafen this year.

But I love how the skyscrapers cast such long shadows so had to share it. (And airliners are aviation too!)

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Stunning!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Very nice indeed and well done taking it from an airline seat.

More rapeseed… and generally an enchanting mix of yellow, green, blue and white that we have here these days…

Thanks for the info Bosco

@dublinpilot, very well done!
You captured the very moment, one of the keys of aerial photography methinks. A mesmerizing pic despite the milky window multiple panes of whatever pressurized cattle herder.
Can’t help but love this end of the world atmosphere

Last Edited by Dan at 06 May 20:43
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

A bit of rain on return home

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Logging circuits at Pontoise (karting & aircraft )

Rare O1 Bird !

Last Edited by Ibra at 18 May 19:16
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

My son’s first flight.
And first not training or check flight after a break of almost 3 years.
He will be 3 on Saturday.

EBZW, Belgium
Sign in to add your message