Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

During my first foreign trip as PIC to Germany with my girlfriend. R25 to EDDG (Munster / Osnabruck) . Great experience and fun!

Last Edited by QNH at 06 Jun 14:57
QNH
EHHV

I finished training a new Teal owner today, so we went for some air to air, before he takes his plane home to New Brunswick. Two of the six known flying Teals in the world, flying together….

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada

That’s really cool! Wonderful photos.

No need to fly VFR for a nice view
This is on airway Q100 between NOKDA and RASTA at FL150.

Here are a few from the last years covering both the old and the new flying machine.

A few piccies from yesterday, flying in the Frankfurt area:

Not really possible to get any closer to “downtown”, due to the Frankfurt CTR, which is oten difficult to get any good clearances for.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

These pics from more than 10 years ago would allegedly result in a prosecution today, because an ATC clearance doesn’t make any difference… of course I didn’t take them

London City

From yesterday – a weird cloud formation which was devoid of any turbulence (no idea what makes these)

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

A few from today:

Shoreham EGKA from 5000ft

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Three weeks ago, enroute to Split, Croatia. FL160 above the southern part of the Alps.

Some weeks ago coming back from Croatia over the Bavarian Alps. Some miles north the fog was goe and I landed without problems

Sign in to add your message