Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Nice pictures!

EHTE, Netherlands

Flew in formation for the first time last week…

EHTE, Netherlands

The incredibly practical Vagabond provided me a nice view of very quiet Luton and Stansted courtesy of @Graham.

Departing EasyJet at Luton

Empty parking lots at Stansted

Localiser established Andrewsfield

Piper ragwings waiting to return to Enstone

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Flying to Corsica on Friday. It was pretty windy (78kts on the nose at fl080 at one point…) always fun around the Alps, not.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Some stunning pics with the shafts of light coming through the clouds.

I wonder if Luton and Stanstead will now publish a GA price list

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@LFHN agree lovely pictures, and a nice/rare tiger shark Comanche C!

Nothing fancy just learning how to fly again, last weekend it was gaining my Cub rudder & pax currency flying under low nimbo-stratus

Today buzzing around London followin M25 in the Mooney, fair nice cumulus weather wishing to be in a glider really: was not sure about thermalling on low cloudbase, LTMA airspace and traffic but some updrafts were strong to warrant slow down & fuel saving

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Bought this little Aerobat, it came with a full bottle of Holy Water and the Radio could only pick the Irish Stations, it wasn’t on for tuning in any fancy 8.33 stuff. Had it 4 days and got a deposit on it. Next stop is Italy so I believe.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

William very nice example.

We collected the PA-28-236 that we bought. Insane power for a small aeroplane, everyone pays attention when you startup. At 22" 2500rpm, it’s indicating between 135-140kts at low level. Gets off easily in 200m. Dual G5’s with 430W rolls steering through the Century 2000 autopilot, it’s a capable thing to own.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland
Sign in to add your message