Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

As seen in the restrooms @ LIQS

Germany

Scenie departure LSZH … lovely asthetics …

Germany

So it does! You learn something every day.

So this is the hills just to the east of San Jose, which burned about three weeks ago. As you can see nearly all the trees have burned, there are just a few pockets that haven’t. This is over an area of nearly 100 sq miles. I’m directly overhead the Lick Observatory on the summit, you can just see some of the auxiliary buildings. The installation there was saved thanks to heroic efforts by the staff and firefighters.

Oh, so much for that. After uploading the file, what appears is just some text that apparently refers to it :-(

[ image extracted from the PDF and uploaded – PDFs upload as PDFs, not as images ]

Last Edited by johnh at 13 Sep 19:32
LFMD, France

More low priced fuel ar Hildesheim EDVM today… the 172 is fine with SuperPlus (1.50€).

Lüneburg airfield EDHG.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 13 Sep 19:45
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

When you land an L18C behind enemy lines

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

This is the best I can do at the moment

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

low clouds covered east Slovakia as seen from Czech-Slovak border.

LKKU, LKTB

boscomantico wrote:

More low priced fuel ar Hildesheim EDVM today… the 172 is fine with SuperPlus (1.50€).

Years ago I sold my plane to a man from Hildesheim running a mineral oil business and I remember he told me that he somehow took over the fuel station at his home airfield because nobody else wanted to do it. Maybe we should convince him to take over more fuel stations…

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

October westerly evenings under sunset and clouds is back again !

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

The beauty of 1961 ergonomics. Beech Bonanza N35. as stock as I can keep her. We are surrounded by tablets though…

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow
Sign in to add your message