Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LFLP - Annecy

jfw wrote:

Hello,

I plan a trip in the area of LFLP the comming week-end. Arrival planned on Friday 05/04 and departure on Monday 08/04.
On the VAC I read:

To be fair to Annecy they are usually very reasonable, though this is not advertised, it might be easier to park the aircraft near the Aeroclub – different entrance from the main terminal. If you phone the Aeroclub they will tell you how to handle. +33 4 50 22 04 25
If you can cancel IFR let’s say near LFLK or something coming from Belgium and fly into LFLP VFR you will see that you won’t be getting any restrictions and can fly in the way you want. from there on I would just ask for ‘parking Aeroclub" (if you call them before they will give you the code for the gate) and pay landing fees etc. there… If you don’t want the hassle, fly into LFHN and rent a car there… 25 mins drive into Annecy. I am travelling for work at the moment and won’t be back until Friday evening late.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

For your information I phoned them and they provided a pro-forma invoice – arrival Friday 05/04 15z – Departure 08/04 08z of 50€ for a PA28A (Archer III) – 2 POB
No handling mandatory – 10€ ex VAT landing – 0,48€ ex VAT per hour parking in front of tower (should not be any issue according to them) – no passenger fee as no handling
Seems no hassle airport

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

great, enjoy. Weather should be a bit better again by Friday.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France
43 Posts
Sign in to add your message