Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LFLP - Annecy

great, enjoy. Weather should be a bit better again by Friday.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

For your information I phoned them and they provided a pro-forma invoice – arrival Friday 05/04 15z – Departure 08/04 08z of 50€ for a PA28A (Archer III) – 2 POB
No handling mandatory – 10€ ex VAT landing – 0,48€ ex VAT per hour parking in front of tower (should not be any issue according to them) – no passenger fee as no handling
Seems no hassle airport

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

jfw wrote:

Hello,

I plan a trip in the area of LFLP the comming week-end. Arrival planned on Friday 05/04 and departure on Monday 08/04.
On the VAC I read:

To be fair to Annecy they are usually very reasonable, though this is not advertised, it might be easier to park the aircraft near the Aeroclub – different entrance from the main terminal. If you phone the Aeroclub they will tell you how to handle. +33 4 50 22 04 25
If you can cancel IFR let’s say near LFLK or something coming from Belgium and fly into LFLP VFR you will see that you won’t be getting any restrictions and can fly in the way you want. from there on I would just ask for ‘parking Aeroclub" (if you call them before they will give you the code for the gate) and pay landing fees etc. there… If you don’t want the hassle, fly into LFHN and rent a car there… 25 mins drive into Annecy. I am travelling for work at the moment and won’t be back until Friday evening late.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

To be fair to Annecy, if my understanding is correct, the 2 approaches per hour limit is more a function of Chambery’s capacity.

EGTF, LFTF

Instead of debating this, somebody ought to phone them and get the real current info I would phone them but it is probably too late now.

What has happened to the €1/hour parking cost of about 3 years ago? That wasn’t cheap, but was ok for parking for 3 nights to go skiing at Grand Bornand – a hobby which is not cheap either

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

They almost double the apron capacity 1,5 year ago.
All the grass left of the fuel station on Peter picture as been constructed.

However they didn’t change their policy on fees and still are the most expensive airport in the French alps.
Plus the fact that in winter they can only handle 2 IFR approach per hour, this airport is a pain…

Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

It’s not but you have a supplementary charge on weekends, so it’s expensive.

EGTF, LFTF

@denopa well my question was more is handling mandatory for less than 2t mtow if I come on Friday and leave on Monday. I understand form your answer that you would say « yes » why my reading is rather « no »… I will call to check otherwise I will go to LFHN being VFR anyway…

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

I am really surprised they are blocking parking overnight at weekends. Last time I did that, they parked me here, with the tail overhanging onto the grass

There was very little GA activity there… Loads of space. I suggest phoning them up.

Tip writeup from 2015.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes you can do it by email, but it’s still expensive on weekends in the ski season, IF you can get space which is in no way guaranteed. And this is not some Greek “I cannot be bothered” sad bureaucrat thing, they do get full. If your aircraft can take it, they may have space on the grass.

EGTF, LFTF
43 Posts
Sign in to add your message