Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Legal action against pricing of some airports/handlers and funds gathering

I would second Vladimirs view.

Using a crowdfunding platform – such project can then be advertised from this forum and others neutrally – should be effective and efficient.

EDM_, Germany

This is a great idea. The problem with any group funding (also applies to STCs for rare aircraft types) is that nobody wants to commit until everybody else has done so. The refund of your money if the project does not go ahead gets around that.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

The problem with any group funding (also applies to STCs for rare aircraft types) is that nobody wants to commit until everybody else has done so.

Exactly. It’s not even a refund, instead you commit to pay if the target is reached, you enter your credit card data but the card is not charged before the project ends. Once the outcome is known and if it is positive, all cards are charged.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Also, with a crowdfunder type campaign, it can reach a much wider pilot audience, well beyond Euroga.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

As a single datapoint, I would pay in on a crowdfunder basis.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Same

Ditto

Biggin Hill

I don’t know if @bart has been back recently but somebody better set this up. I haven’t got a clue how.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Some a couple of links to help:

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Men, give me a while…
For three days from posting the info no response at all, I was worrying in fact if all these was of sense…

I thought we will be discussing something of the materials sent, I am happy to see you just urge to move forward, that’s absolutely fine with me, will do my best to cope with the pace.

Vladimir, we can set up the campaign through https://www.crowdjustice.com/, I think this is a good suggestion. You are right that the credit card will be charged after the threshold is met.
But apart from that (just as example, after some quick browsing their FAQ section) the excess money can only be used for next cases of the Crowdjustice platform. No problem in fact, in such a case we shall have money for next countries, but the question here is for how long the funds will be available etc.
I think some important details like this should be clear for everyone prior donating.
So let’s spend some time for checking details of the platform, so that everyone knows what is going to happen with his money.

EP..
Sign in to add your message