Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Legal action against pricing of some airports/handlers and funds gathering

Amazing.

LGMG Megara, Greece

Thanks everybody who supported this campaign in any way: donating, spreading the word, posting on social networks…

@Bart: When target is reached, does platform allow additional funds to be collected or it’s closed?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Bart, you are wonderful for taking the initiative on this critical issue. It is easy for us all to complain, much harder to make something happen.

I assume the crowdfunding is closed. But I think the message from how quickly it happened, is that we are all here, along with many more, to help fund further progress.

Paul Beckwith

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Amazing stats:

Amount donated in last 24 hours: €880.00
New campaign total: €6,500.00
Number of new backers: 8
Total backers: 52

Well done everybody!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thank you Paul for the warm words, it is a pleasure to work with you and ALL THE SUPPORTERS.

Indeed it required some time of mine, but also of yours, like taking part in the preceding survey, sharing the ideas, examples etc. Eventually we managed together to get it to the current point, that’s great, one important milestone reached.

So current funding process is closed for the time being, we have collected enough to start the works of the legal advisors. There is some overflow (the total amount got to 6850 Euro, probably due to money processing cycles).

I had a short call today with K&K, this quick gathering of money got them also by surprise. As part of the K&K legal team is abroad now, we had just a brief summary and appointed a meeting for the coming Friday, once they can attend in the full team. But in the meantime, they have started preparation works, so hopefully it will be a fruitful meeting.

And of course I will keep sending information about the progress, as quickly as feasible.

Last Edited by Bart at 02 Jul 17:04
EP..

A short update-
I think that all money is delivered now, so all together we gathered 6950 Euro. After platform’s fees, processing fees etc. I can see 4114,73 Euro in eWallet from credit cards payments and 2335,80 Euro – after donations by PayPal. All together – 6450,53 Euro. I should be able to make the transfer to K&K beginning next week (the platform has some policy of 7 days “hold” period before making money available for the download).

EP..

and FYI the signed hard copy contract by AOPA Hellas is already on its way to K&K legal firm; they should have it on Monday/Tuesday.

LGMG Megara, Greece

Just found this in my mailbox. Article

EDDS , Germany

Brilliant publicity.

This gets read by thousands of US politicians and top-level businessmen, some of whom are involved in the “relationship” with Europe. The more publicity the Fraport scam gets the better. Pressure might get applied… If anything can be done about Fraport, the 3-digit handlers everywhere will be looking over their shoulders.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Excellent article. Now AOPA should also put this in their European sites and see to it that it gets published into the European press as well. Maybe @boscomantico can see to it that it gets published in P&F for starters.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland
Sign in to add your message