Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

ForeFlight (merged thread)

Can anyone explain why LFBH RNP 09 does not allow loading into the map?

AIP RNP09 isn’t geo referenced?

That’s correct. AIP RNP09 isn’t geo referenced while Jepp is.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

always learning
LO__, Austria

AIP RNP09 isn’t geo referenced? RNP27 AIP chart works.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Peter,

I am guessing that it is related to the EC version of the chart being 3 pages, All the other EC charts are a single page and load. The Jeppesen charts all appear to load onto the map.

KUZA, United States

always learning
LO__, Austria

Can anyone explain why LFBH RNP 09 does not allow loading into the map?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You need one seat per device.

mri
LFSB, LFGA, Switzerland

if I have foreflight on an ipad, and the Jeppesen IFR Charts synchronized (via one out of 4 seats in my avionics subscription), will then the Jeppesen Charts also show up on my second iPad with Foreflight and on my Iphone? I mean without needing additional Jeppesen seats?

On Garmin Pilot it seems I would need addtional seats, which is crazy for just using it as a backup.

JeppFD was only using 1 seat across two iPads (no iphone version available) but it seems JeppFD was discontinued, at least the free version of it.

Switzerland

Yesterday I proved the following:

Day 1: no pending updates notified by FF
Day 2: 76 updates notified pending (on morning of flight; no time to download them; about 5GB which is way above the mobile package data allowance)
Day 3: terminal charts do not display

So yes basically completely useless, except for those you pre-packed presumably.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi @RobertL18C,

Derek is correct. You can make adjustments by going to foreflight.com/buy and adjusting your account. Should you need help, just reach out to [email protected]

ForeFlight - Head of International Gr...
KGTU, United States
1847 Posts
Sign in to add your message