Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Friedrichshafen/AERO 2014

Just got this from the organisers:

You can book the slots from March 29, 2014 on under the following website

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Does anybody know if there is a literature stand at AERO?

I am pretty sure I saw something like that.

I have some nice A5 leaflets printed up for EuroGA.

I wrote to the organisers but they have not replied.

Obviously I can bring them with me, but due to limited airline flights I will not be going unless I can go in the TB20, so I might not get there. So I would prefer to airmail them to somebody who will definitely be around.

Administrator

Peter, if you want to make EuroGA visible at Friedrichshafen, I suspect a good option may be to print some T-shirts for those of us who go – I am wildly guessing there will be at least 20 of us there.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

T-shirts is a cunning idea

Unfortunately getting some done, in the requires range of sizes, would cost a lot more than we are able to spend on it. There is no advertising here…

I have just got a reply from the organisers. They can put some up if we put up an AERO 2014 banner on here.

Administrator

I have just booked a slot for the 9th April. It is a website this time – a huge improvement over the telephone booking last year.

Administrator

I booked a slot for 9th also.

Norman
United Kingdom

9th around 13h30 LT

EBST, Belgium

We booked for Wednesday, too. Is there a time and place for a EuroGA meet and greet, yet?

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Flying in with a friend sometime on Thursday – he’s getting the slot so don’t know the time. In case of adverse weather will be driving in Thursday, arriving before noon.

Booked 8 a.m. on 10th leaving 4 p.m.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message