Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fuel at ENKJ Kjeller?

I have just been told that Kjeller no longer have a credit card terminal for fuel and the only way of obtaining it is with a BP card, which I don’t have. There are few convenient alternatives for a PA28 at Oslo, so this is a big disappointment. Ideas, anyone?

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom

Use your credit card on the RocketRoute Fuel app and you will get a fuel release.

Looking at that location there is even cashback for doing the transaction.

Top Tip!! Thank you so much. You don’t have to be a RR subscriber to use this either. It took about 30 mins with their excellent tech support because I had an old expired account with them that would not let go, but now it seems straightforward.

Thanks again, David

In case you have issues there is 100LL available at Fjällbacka, ESTF. It is in Sweden but close to the Norwegian border. Might also be available at Strömstad/Näsinge which sits just at the border. There is not cash machine though but it can fairly easily be arranged with the help of the locals.

ESSZ, Sweden

I would recommend getting a BP card. I have used it at a number of airfields in and outside France, including LFKC, EKRK, ENKJ, ENBR, LOWS, EDNY…

You can determine whether BP fuel is available using the RocketRoute Marketplace

LFPT, LFPN

Well the Rocket Route fuel at Kjeller did not go well. I set up the account and received various confirmations. The airport manager received emails about it but had no idea what to do. He thought it would require a special fuel card which he did not have.

In the event he sold me fuel for cash.

My complaint to Rocket Route has not yet been favoured with a reply.

AVGAS/JET A1 available (all major CCs) at Eggemoen, ENEG, about 10 minutes flying time from Kjeller. AVGAS is NOK 16.50/litre (~EUR 1.77).

Norway, where a gallon of avgas is ch...
ENEG

Did you receive a fuel release document in PDF? It says no card needed in the release.

LPFR, Poland

+1 for Eggemoen

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

Yes I received a fuel release in email, not PDF, referring to regular credit card. No mention of BP card either way.

Thanks for the Eggemoen tip!

14 Posts
Sign in to add your message