Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Help Request for Aviation Museum !

We have a Schleicher Ka-8 glider – the catch is, you’d have to get it from the Isle of Man, but we’d be happy to donate. (To return to airworthiness it would require rebuilt ailerons and new wing fabric, and we are just too small of a club to do that on top of our other gliders).

Andreas IOM

Looking to get as donation! new/old aircraft, airframes, replicas, mockups, projects for static display into an aviation museum.

Thank you !

I already know about that, thanks anyway

FTFY

You could try to contact sellers of „projects“ that have been up for sale (check the usual airplane buy/sell websites) for a long time if they would rather prefer to get rid of them for a good cause. Good luck!

Last Edited by Snoopy at 13 Feb 00:20
always learning
LO__, Austria

I already know about that, Snoopy. That is not the fastest way to obtain a donation. Allowing people from all over the world to send them e-mails , RAF Marham organised more like of a contest and believe me, they do have their own sharks to deal with. So RAF Marham lost the battle before it even started. I think I will find another source.

Sorry to disturb you. I am opening a new aviation museum in my country. It’s name is Bucharest Aerospace Museum (google it). If anyone has an old aircraft, in any condition, to Donate for static display into this museum , I am waiting for a reply. Please be very serious !!! Thank you.

I want to open an aviation museum in my country, this summer. I already received some free items for display. Please visit www.aerospot.eu/?lang=en . Can anyone help me with some donations/sponsorships of planes, ultralights and other items for this exhibition ?

7 Posts
Sign in to add your message