Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Climate change

Interesting interview with Climate Scientist Dr. Judith Curry.

EKRK, Denmark
EDLE, Netherlands

After all the debunkers will have been debunked, we will see that there is no more money left and that the climate has solved itself.

EBKT

“Whilst it’s nice to think we’re insulating our house and being super efficient, it’s not ideal when china is using enough greenhouse gases in insulation production to create a measurable hole in the ozone layer.”

CFCs are coincidentally greenhouse gases, but the hole in the Ozone layer (which last I heard was healing) is a seperate concern from the greenhouse effect.

Maybe it will be the earthworm that will tip the balance of the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere … :-)
Article in the NYTimes: “Earthworm Dilemma” Has Climate Scientists Racing to Keep Up." You can find it here.

EDLE, Netherlands

kwlf wrote:

CFCs are coincidentally greenhouse gases, but the hole in the Ozone layer (which last I heard was healing) is a seperate concern from the greenhouse effect.

I was refering to this report https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-44738952

Last Edited by Off_Field at 21 May 16:03

Just a simple question: what is our moral justification for denying the effect of global warming to the species and populations which would benefit from it?

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Lots of very good scientific papers by real scientists on www.heartland.org
Many subjects.

EBKT

@dirkdj: scientific? Read

I assume that you can read Dutch. Here you will find some information about why many do not believe in the scientific evidence that climate change is due to mainly human intervention.

Last Edited by AeroPlus at 26 May 04:29
EDLE, Netherlands

As I told before, the is a climate war going on and wars are usually about money first, some cash in, most pay dearly.
If we want to make the world a better place, ‘fighting climate change’ is on the bottom of the list as far as cost/benefit is concerned.

EBKT
Sign in to add your message