Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Apollo 11

One of the interesting things in this BBC Analysis broadcast were case examples of conspiracy theories in the more distant past…

Last Edited by Cobalt at 25 Jul 12:26
Biggin Hill

Previous attempts by NASA to prove they actually landed on the Moon (for those x% of US citizens who beleive in conspiracy) have failed without them even looking at those crystal clear evidences: why they are just wasting money/effort to “convince us”? unless they really have something to hide…

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Not to mention the flat earth society…

ESG..., Sweden

mcrdriver wrote:

Unlike the Moon, that is easy to check for yourself at 5000$ and spare week you can get a proof
If you don’t trust airliners to tell you headings ask Katamarino or terbang to do a demo

Last Edited by Ibra at 25 Jul 13:04
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Would not help we are all bought and part of the conspiracy.. :)

Last Edited by mcrdriver at 25 Jul 13:16
ESG..., Sweden

mcrdriver wrote:

I don’t understand why these people don’t get together and rent a big long range airliner and take a film crew with them to the edge. I’d love to see the documentary about it.

EKRK, Denmark

I am sure somewhere, somebody has the conspiracy theory that MH370 flew over the edge and vanished, and that the sea searches are designed to distract from that.

Biggin Hill

The problem with widespread ridicule of the term “conspiracy” is that quite often you do have a scenario where, shall we say, a “convergence of business or personal interests, with some self serving angles” does exist, and is covered up. This happens frequently in corporate or governmental behaviour. If anyone points this out they get accused of being conspiracy theorists.

The one about the Apollo programme having been faked is completely obviously stupid, for many reasons, just one of which is that you could never get all the people involved to keep quiet about it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Exactly.

Talking “conspiracies” and flying I would still like to get a good explanation to how a B767 can fly at 1000 feet at 510 kts without breaking up mid air…
Radar_Data_Impact_Speed_Study_AA11_UA175_pdf
part2

I don’t know the answer and have no theory.

[ junk URLs fixed – can people please check that stuff posted actually “works” ]

EKRK, Denmark

Is there proof that a B767 would break up aerodynamically at 510kt IAS?

Those articles are junk. Phrases like " It is impossible for the alleged United 175 to achieve the speeds reported by the NTSB using EA990 as a benchmark" are daft.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message