Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issues (merged thread)

Also possible but I want to show that we have data, just that it’s outdated.

Then just write “Outdated”?

EGKB Biggin Hill

achimha wrote:

I’ve implemented the suggestion, putting METARs older than 3h and TAFs older than 25h in italic and inside parentheses.

Instead of checking the age of the TAF, you could check the validity period and italicize etc. if the validity period has passed. (I believe there are 36 h TAFs.)
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Problem with autorouter

Hi all,

Greetings from Brac , Croatia !

Am trying to put a FP into Autorouter from Brac to Colmar for tomorrow , and getting the error message below , any ideas ?

It all worked fine on the way down , but won’t seem to validate /allow me to file anything at the moment .

Thanks , or if there is an email address for support.

Thanks , lovely place by the way.

Mark

Route parsing error:
FlightPlan::get_wpt: index out of range

A temporary glitch, should be OK again.

Thanks for the quick response, seems to be working again though FP is not filed and is going to Eurocontrol for final manual correction , not had that before , fingers crossed.

In most cases, flight plans that go to the manual correction queue are rejected by Eurocontrol.

You’re a victim of the LFEE1A problem which is a weird bit of airspace that protrudes into Germany and where the Eurocontrol profiler behaves strangely. You might have to file a VFR arrival and then sort it out in the air which is no problem. Might want to put it in RMK as well.

Yes that’s sorted it , one to remember , many thanks , great service , I really appreciate that.

Autorouter error

Hi Guys,

Happy new Year first of all!!

Can anyone help with the setup of autorouter. I have just set up a new aircraft, and when I click on routing all I get is this error: IcaoAtmosphere::altitude_to_density: altitude above model limit

And the auto routing will not even start.

This is set up for a jet with FL410 max altitude.
I have checked all the parameters and It still wont work..

Thanks

Evo400

Why not contact autorouter support (top right-hand side corner – Support)?

Last Edited by Emir at 02 Jan 19:56
LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message