Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Presentation (a welcome to Spain)

Hello everybody, thanks to the creators of this channel and I’ll try to help people flying to Spain.
I’m conscious of the difficulties are been found in some Spanish airports last years, but things are changing, to better thanks god, worst it was impossible. I invite you to visit AOPA Spain web, with instructions to save handling costs, and also you can contact me for further information.
Thangs again for this forum.
Fidel Azofra.

ECCZT
LEVT, Spain

Thanks that’s great!
What are good airports for GA near Barcelona?

always learning
LO__, Austria

What are good airports for GA near Barcelona?

Are there any except Sabadell LELL? AFAIK Girona LEGE is pretty expensive.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I went to the site, on my mobile phone, if we had a selection of languages that would be a good start for an aviation organization, I speak 3 languages, Spanish is not one of them

There is a farm strip near Casteldefels :), only 300 metres but I believe in good condition. You would need to pick up AvGas at Sabadell.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Welcome Xplain ! Thank you for your offer and your work for GA.

LFOU, France

RobertL18C wrote:

There is a farm strip near Casteldefels :), only 300 metres but I believe in good condition

That runway length is not compatible with the leg I will be flying

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Hello Snoopy, if you want to visit Barcelona I’m afraid LELL is your best option, not expensive, fuel, workshops and train to City center.

ECCZT
LEVT, Spain

Hi Fidel

Could you give any extra advice on the Tax Identification featured in the companion thread In Spain only. Tax identification required.

United Kingdom

Any interesting sightseeing flight tours from Cuartro Vientos (LEVS) in Madrid to recommend? I am going there next week and would like to go with a club there to do some flights. Thanks.

LFLI, Switzerland
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message