Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny Planecheck Photos

Browsing planecheck I often come across funny pictures that were, for example, obviously meant to be used for the owners family album rather than for a sale advertisement. Others are unique, obscure or simply so bad (showing half of a non relevant part of the plane) that it’s truly entertaining.

I’ll start with a few and maybe we can start a tradition here.

Ultra STOL (?) Kite – backyard edition. Note the brown lounge chair.

Blackshape „one for mom/dad“ Prime

always learning
LO__, Austria

Thanks for inserting the pictures @Peter. I initially planned to do that, but wasn’t sure about copyright etc.. so opted for links. I knew you’d do it if it’s ok!

always learning
LO__, Austria

For a half a second I thought that was Greta Thunberg in front of the plane!

United Kingdom

Half a second, at most. This one looks happy, though it could be only because her dad is selling the Blackshape and buying a real plane (a Jetprop)

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

a Jetprop)

Of course! Turboprops are climate savers!

always learning
LO__, Austria

My search is over, I finally found a 207 I can afford.

May I present you this “egyptian special ‘bring a shovel’ edition”:

Last Edited by Snoopy at 06 Dec 23:55
always learning
LO__, Austria

You can get a package deal with the parts plane and that’ll give you everything you need to build one good one

I have seen one similar plane, albeit a much simpler one (a Luscombe) owner restored after being a ramp rat in the desert for 25 years. Oh boy it was fun removing the embedded dirt so the thing could be taken apart. Five years later it was flying and sold for a very high price relative (about double) relative to others of its type. Costs were high so the owner/restorer got some flying hours and satisfaction for his hours of labor, nothing more.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 07 Dec 04:50
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message