Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

SpaceX abort test

I don’t think there is much question of landing vs ejection compared to our talk about Cirrus chute,

https://spaceflightnow.com/2020/01/14/video-preview-of-dramatic-crew-dragon-in-flight-abort-test/

We got offed a ride to watch this live from the air this Saturday (if all goes to plan and it happens morning at 10am) but the Mrs is not tempted

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Do it Ibra !
Matt Guthmiller did it and made a video, it is so amazing (if weather is good).

LFOU, France

Nice video Jujupilot, I think the guy was more lucky than us, turn out you need effort, patience and lot od luck and to get a video like that one !!

The Saturday abort mission was aborted , we flew with some friends around at 9am Saturday from Tampa (weather was good 50km vis but it was windy/gusty, then they cancelled the launch), turns out the place we planned to try again from (Palm Beach) Sunday had a serious Notams from Mr POTUS, so we end up in Fort Lauderdale Exec

I still managed to get a nice day at Kennedy Space Center just 5nm from Falcon9 L39 launch pad on Saturday morning and we watched that failed launch on Sunday from a beach far away south

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message