Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 virus - airport and flying restrictions, and licensing / medical issues

Peter_G wrote:

This is the Gendec that was created for me (unknown at the time – till the Border Police called!):

@Peter_G how do you get that format from OnlineGAR? when I submit GAR and download GENDEC, I get ICAO Annex 9 format like this

ICAO_GENDEC_pdf

The one you got, which I understand sent to BF systems, has “Crew & Pax manifest” fcl/pax identity details
The one I download does not, so does not fly high when I send it to CUS & OPS (say in Spain or Morocco )

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Starting Saturday, August 8: New ten day quarantine requirement in Norway for travelers from France, Monaco, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and some regions of Sweden.

If anyone is flying in to ferry planes, the UK Border Control requires a written letter from the company stating this purpose of business (e.g. callsign being ferried for service to X country on X date).
Without this, self-quarantine is required.

AF wrote:

If anyone is flying in to ferry planes, the UK Border Control requires a written letter from the company stating this purpose of business (e.g. callsign being ferried for service to X country on X date).
Without this, self-quarantine is required.

That has been the case all time since March, no? (for both O/R legs)

Last Edited by Ibra at 07 Aug 09:23
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Well, yes, but the obvious solution (getting your own company, or a friend, to write the letter) is, ahem, obvious

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@Ibra probably, but I didn’t know it (or catch that in this thread, though it is probably here somewhere)

Just heard that the Isle of Man is accepting GA flights from Guernsey.

The totally locked down islands are sticking together

Guernsey and Alderney are accepting each others’ flights, I believe.

Administrator

I got it from a pilot living on Guernsey.

That diverted commercial flight was possibly a mis-communication cockup.

Administrator

OK thanks!

EGNS, Other
Sign in to add your message