Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Who can believe anything coming out of the CDC without question after the past 1.5 yrs? Now that Pfizer is saying their vaccine loses some protections after 6 months the CDC is coming out and saying that people who have had COVID their immunity also only lasts 6 months. Gee both statements came out simultaneously.

"
Here, view both of these interviews. This is what Drs and researchers are saying about the malfiecience of our Govt and its agencies.
Listen to their credentials before you dismiss them as nuts.

“In the video I am posting Dr McCullough makes some condemning statements about our Medical regulatory industry. The same goes for Dr. Malone. .

https://rumble.com/vkkriq-episode-1137-deep-dive-into-covid.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NHv9PjUuV1xa/

KHTO, LHTL

One of the reasons Covid has become the most dangerous pandemic since the Spanish flu is exactly how authorities have been questioned and doubted.

Never mind the credentials. If CDC talks they shut up.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

This CDC finding is bogus. They are picking up dead virus. I will post some details when I get to a PC

Do we have more data on the dead virus?

T28
Switzerland

T28 wrote:

Do we have more data on the dead virus?

A virus is not a living being in any case. It is already dead, it has never been alive.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

LeSving wrote:

A virus is not a living being in any case. It is already dead, it has never been alive.

I think the proper term is “inactivated”, but surely everyone understood what was meant.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

And for those who like this sort of stuff – there is a running discussion/joke on ‘The Infinite Monkey Cage’ whether a Strawberry (once removed from the plant) is alive, demonstrating that that boundary is rather open to discussion.

One of the reasons Covid has become the most dangerous pandemic since the Spanish flu is exactly how authorities have been questioned and doubted.

It is only the most dangerous pandemic since the Spanish Flu in the same sense that the recent flooding in Germany was the worst flood since the Deluge and Noah’s Ark. i.e., pretty bad, but an order of magnitude less bad.

I think the ‘authorities’ have not covered themselves in glory, and manifestly nonsensical policies erode trust. For example, the current requirement to quarantine in the UK when traveling from France because of a variant prevalent on Reunion is so manifestly stupid that they undermine the entire quarantine because those so inclined will say ‘well, that is clearly nonsense so what else is nonsense?’. We had the ‘masks are not useful’ until they were, travel restrictions from low-incidence countries to high-incidence countries, the ‘sour grapes’ around the ‘we don’t want the stupid AZ vaccine we can’t get’, the list is endless. Combined with the overly risk averse approach taken by people who don’t have to foot the bill you get a lack of consent by the affected, and absent draconian enforcement, people will simply ignore it and get on with their lives.

Biggin Hill

Cobalt wrote:

think the ‘authorities’ have not covered themselves in glory, and manifestly nonsensical policies erode trust.

Absolutely. That is what has caused the whole thing to get past a point of no return.

The main reason for this however was the lack of leadership and allowing the complete mayhem of contradicting opinions from all sides and the overly big influence of interest groups onto the decisions, which should have been taken early on by people qualified to do it. The CDC always was one of the top branches of this and while their uptake was slow, it was mostly accurate. This time however, the Taiwanese and others were much faster to reckognize what they had in front of them.

Cobalt wrote:

We had the ‘masks are not useful’ until they were, travel restrictions from low-incidence countries to high-incidence countries, the ‘sour grapes’ around the ‘we don’t want the stupid AZ vaccine we can’t get’, the list is endless.

Yes, absolutely.

Cobalt wrote:

Combined with the overly risk averse approach taken by people who don’t have to foot the bill you get a lack of consent by the affected, and absent draconian enforcement, people will simply ignore it and get on with their lives.

And while draconian enforcement did work in many places and did so because it showed success, it won’t a next time, because the countries whose laisser faire attitude got the thing spread world wide now spread it again in those countries who got it under control.

We have to live with the fact that the horse has not only bolted sometimes in spring 2020 but is now so truely gone that Covid will be the new mode of life. Wave after wave, lockdown after lockdown, millions of more people dead or permanently damaged. Unless rigoros steps like compulsory vaccinations with draconian measures against those who refuse are taken, that is the future. And we have seen that society is not willing to take those measures. So there we go.

Science and lots of scientists also have not done themselves a favour by behaving like a bunch of bickering kindergarden kids over this, nor have authorities in allowing it. In such a crisis, people look for leadership. They did not get it but they saw the emperors without clothes and scientists who contradicted each other on every issue. We see the result in front of us. What makes me even more angry, there were people who had the public appeal to get at least their countries to respond properly but who did the opposite. Hence, trust in any kind of leadership now is totally gone in most people. This will have massive implications for the future. Not only in Covid, but generally. A vaccum of power as it de facto exists today will bring forth the wrong kind of leaders and has already done so in many places.

Last Edited by Mooney_Driver at 04 Aug 11:11
LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

The CDC always was one of the top branches of this and while their uptake was slow, it was mostly accurate.

I guess you havent been listening to the unauthorized news outlets. The CDC and NIH are up to there neck in covering up their participation in the Gain of Function research which they farmed out to China because it was deemed to dangerous to pursue in the US. So Dr Fauci and Peter Dazak off shored the research and seeded it with $$$. I think I mentioned that about 9 months ago and legitimate news is only now covering it. The COVID virus which was man made came from those gain of function experiments. There is more politics in this “pandemic” than any other disease except for HIV. That is another Fauci disaster.

So please dont tell me that the CDC is a credible organization. That includes the FDA as well. By the way, as was stated earlier by me, HCQS and Ivermectin both work. Aside from the studies that deliberately tried to derail its use earlier in the “pandemic”, now studies indicate that they reduce hospitalizations by 60%. Yet as of today the FDA will not approve a drug which only costs $1 per pill. They are working to authorize a drug costing $100s more AND have not gone through any safety trials.

A person can get whiplash listening to the CDC change its guidance. Completely reversing itself on a regular bases.

Regarding bickering. Its only bickering if it is presented as such by the braindead, no nothing media. Science is an evolutionary process of ideas substantiated by observable testing. It is when the free flow of ideas are suppressed that science skews off and becomes scientology; a religion so to speak. Science demands vigorous debate and the politicians should keep their thumbs off of the scales. That includes the Big Tech propaganda outfits like Facebook, Google, and Twitter all of whom use censorship to drive a narrative.

Why havent more scientist come out and disputed the NIH, CDC, FDA narrative? Because Billions of $$$ flows through Dr Fauci to various research grants not only to individual researchers but also to institutions where those researchers work. You want grant money? Then keep your mouth shut!

No I dont believe the CDC or the FDA is capable of being impartial.

KHTO, LHTL

Mooney_Driver wrote:

Hence, trust in any kind of leadership now is totally gone in most people.

Leadership was in play during the development of effective vaccines by the end of the 2020 and is respected by a great many people. This resulted in the end of the pandemic for those who choose to be vaccinated, those who now have essentially zero chance of being impacted significantly by CV-19, and are now carrying on normal lives to the extent they can while evading totalitarian nonsense.

What happened in parallel, and continues to this day in some areas, was not leadership. It was an opportunistic governmental power grab supported by the naive and fearful. Sensible people now recognize it for what is.

Re the US CDC, I think they have lost their credibility with the US population and as a result state and local governments with regulatory authority are generally paying more attention to what their populations want, a very good thing.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 04 Aug 17:33

Silvaire wrote:

and are now carrying on normal lives to the extent they can while evading totalitarian nonsense.

… except that the totalitarian nonsense carries on … tried to travel to the US as a non-citizen recently, vaccinated or not?

Biggin Hill
Sign in to add your message