Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Like I said, if you live alone, and interact with nobody, it’s fine. You have no responsibility to anyone.

What kind of “data” will be stored in these “nanoparticles”, what is the use of it, how is it written in a way which tracks it with a specific recipient, and how can it be read remotely? Oh OK I know the answer to the last one: 5G!!!!! Time to buy shares in Bill Gates, Inc.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Airborne_Again wrote:

Do you have any proof of this?

Yes I do. I am in possession of a video clip of the Astra Zeneca Covid 19 vaccine, that I received from an NHS England Doctor who was pretty horrified by the packaging content. What you need to realise is that none of this is hidden. They are telling you what they are doing to you.

Needless to say it lasts about 3 seconds on social media platforms.

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Proof please.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

What kind of “data” will be stored in these “nanoparticles”, what is the use of it, how is it written in a way which tracks it with a specific recipient, and how can it be read remotely?

As one can read in the article below it is possible to store medical data below the skin. If that is possible why not store Identity number, political opinion, Criminal record, Creditworthiness, Name of Friends, frequently visited countries… Data can be detected by a specially equipped smartphone.. This technology is still under development. And yes – The research was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Speaking on 5G in Berlin in August, Mr Kennedy said: "It is not designed to download a video in 10 seconds instead of 16 seconds, but to be able to control people better ".

Berlin, Germany

MedEwok wrote:

That, of course, was already the case before the Internet, but back then the people in question had no access to expert knowledge apart from what was filtered to them via the media or directly from the experts themselves

In the case of Covid this is basically again the situation now, with the difference that the sources are available but beyond the intellectual capacity of the said 90% of the population. Where it does get grotesque is when a newspaper prints 3-4 studies a day which diametrically contradict each other or simply publish every tidbit they can get their hands on in order to sell more papers, disregarding whether they have merit or not, but only based on how sensationalist they are.

I am no fan of censorship but in times like this, there are certain voices which would better shut the hell up or, if that kind of self-reflection is not there, have to be shut up.

MedEwok wrote:

Nowadays us doctors have to put up with people who googled their symptoms and just want a confirmation that they were cleverly able to self diagnose (which works occasionally, with very specific diseases, but mostly not…)

I know that can be unnerving but generally I’d say people are much more health aware than before, which is also thanks to the net to a large extent. The problem is however as you say, the quality of information is massively variable, from proper information down to outright lies. Here something has to happen.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Seriously now?

So Covid has been spread by Bill Gates to enslave mankind via 5G?

And this here is not the Chemtrailforum?

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

Where it does get grotesque is when a newspaper prints 3-4 studies a day which diametrically contradict each other or simply publish every tidbit they can get their hands on in order to sell more papers, disregarding whether they have merit or not, but only based on how sensationalist they are.

That is true, and has long been the case, since before internet. With internet everything is immediately available and spread everywhere. It’s much more of it, and good critical, objective and balanced information is hard to find in all the noise, especially for someone who has no clue what good, critical, objective and balanced information looks like. IMO this is an educational thing. There is no going back, and kids need to learn from day one on school and until the day they graduate, how to be critical of information in the media, in all kinds of media.

The media always has some story beginning with “New research ….” “New information” and so on and people jump on it like flies. I mean New research ? What does that even mean in an overall context of research in general. There is so much of it that you can always find something that proves your prejudices or your general view of things.

But back to vaccines. I think the general view is that people weigh for and against. A vaccine will prevent you from getting sick and die, with 90-95 % probability. This is good, and it is one way to view this. But, on the objective side, not a single person has a clue about any long term effects of the vaccine. It is the long term effects that usually pull vaccines and other drugs from the market. It’s reasonable to assume that some of these vaccines have terrible long term effects. We just don’t know which, not yet, and we will probably not know in a couple of years at least. It could be any of them, it’s a lottery, regardless of how well they have been tested in the short run. The short term information is irrelevant.

The balanced view on this is that a vaccine will with 90% probability prevent me from dying from corona. The chance of dying from corona is about 0.1 % or something (for me). I can reduce that number to 0.01%, which obviously is better, but at what cost? I have no clue whatsoever. What else can I do to improve that 0.1% ? Well, I can get in better shape, I can eat better, do anything to improve my immune system and my general health. What I cannot do is to prevent me from getting older. Age is the main factor affecting death rates. My conclusion is that I am not in a hurry to get unproven nanoparticles injected into my blood stream. Not yet anyway.

Last Edited by LeSving at 21 Nov 08:24
The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

This technology is still under development.

Yeah, and so is this.

Actually, travelling to a nearby star is clearly possible. Would need a fair bit of R&D but the physics is well understood. This 5G communicating with nanoparticles / Bill Gates stuff is so far out of the realm of any physical reality… It’s physically impossible to get a 5G transmitter down to that size. It is many orders of magnitude too small to get the required transmit antenna performance. And how would it be powered? Ok; yes, Elon Musk is in on that one too, with a top secret nanobattery factory.

It would be totally wrong for EuroGA to be a platform for this kind of utterly bogus “science”, but you could start with asking how each person is going to get individually customised nanoparticles. This is necessary to allow subsequent tracking. Each bottle would need a customised content, and there would have to be a tracking system. It’s a totally bogus idea.

It’s reasonable to assume that some of these vaccines have terrible long term effects

Not based on evidence. The chemicals involved have been used for a long time and are well understood.

Administrator

Cobalt wrote:

The “common cold” vaccine fails at (1). No money to be made.

Also the “common cold” is a collection of about 20-odd minor viruses. You’d need that many vaccines to work, and returning to (1), that’s not really worth it for a virus that causes the sniffles for a few days and no long term effects.

COVID19 is an entirely different beast.

Andreas IOM

I am old enough to remember people being terrified to go to the local swimming pool after it was suspected that someone got polio there. There was no vaccine at the time.
I’m old enough to have family members who could not pass a Class 2 medical due to eyesight problems caused by measles. There was no vaccine when we were young.
I am old enough to know women who miscarried several times following a bout of Rubella, a childhood disease for which there was no vaccine when they were children.
I am old enough to have a friend who, following a bout of mumps when he was 23, not only suffered excruciating pain in his nether regions but also became infertile. There was no vaccine available when he was a child.
Then there’s smallpox, cholera, rabies and many other diseases which are much less of a threat thanks to vaccines developed in the last 40 or 50 years. So IMO if you are thinking of not taking a.vaccine if offered I would want to make damn sure that the credentials of the people suggesting that the after effects of the vaccine were worse than the disease. And I’m pretty sure that won’t come from someone on Twitter.

France
Sign in to add your message