Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

BeechBaby wrote:

Yes I do. I am in possession of a video clip of the Astra Zeneca Covid 19 vaccine, that I received from an NHS England Doctor who was pretty horrified by the packaging content. What you need to realise is that none of this is hidden. They are telling you what they are doing to you.

Needless to say it lasts about 3 seconds on social media platforms.

I don’t understand. It’s not hidden, but it won’t last three seconds? Very well, if it isn’t hidden, give me a link, please.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Peter wrote:

This 5G communicating with nanoparticles / Bill Gates stuff is so far out of the realm of any physical reality… It’s physically impossible to get a 5G transmitter down to that size.

I am not a technician. However, I have understood that information can actually be stored in nanoparticles and that these can be read by a specially prepared smartphone. To do this, it does not need a power source in nano size but only a battery in a special smartphone.
I wish you will be right with your positive attitude towards gen-nano vaccination.
I am also surprised that Corona-Covid 19 is discussed at all in this Aviation-forum, very different points of view are to be expected.

Berlin, Germany

I have understood that information can actually be stored in nanoparticles and that these can be read by a specially prepared smartphone.

That is impossible by 6-10 orders of magnitude. Reason: antenna performance, transmit power, antenna impedance coupling, receiver sensitivity and physical limits on the signal to noise ratio of any receiver operating above absolute zero… For background reading, some good explanations of the basics can be found around the communications with the Voyager spacecraft, where the data link performance is taken right up to the physical limits.

For sure social media is used to spread this stuff, and many buy into it. It is easy to convince people of pretty well anything. And the drug industry has not done itself many favours in the past, which makes totally crazy theories about world domination easy to consume. Only a tiny % of the population understands physics…

I am also surprised that Corona-Covid 19 is discussed at all in this Aviation-forum

It affects all of us, and affects our flying

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Sorry Airborne it is a a video shot from an I phone and there is no link. EGA does not support the files for upload. I will PM you if you wish and later I can post on here screen shots of the salient points. UK NHS staff have categorically been told not to discuss, post, or question what is going on particularly with media. They are fearful for their jobs.

My son called me last night. So in relation to the question above regarding the relevance of this stuff on EuroGa, he has started a part time job delivering for Argos. In his team are two Easyjet pilots who have no work and no money so all of this really impacts aviation .

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Please, no more stuff about nanoparticles tracking people, 5G towers, Bill Gates, and such like

Administrator

LeSving wrote:

It’s reasonable to assume that some of these vaccines have terrible long term effects.

There is certainly a risk. Let us remember ten years back when the Pandemix-Vaccination against the A/H1N1-Virus produced more than 1300 cases of narcolepsy as a result of the vaccination. Epidemiological studies in Sweden and Finland reported several-fold increased risks of narcolepsy in children and adolescents.
Autoimmune diseases are the most significant risk among other side effects as there are Guillain-Barré syndrome, Bell’s palsy, multiple sclerosis and polyneuropathy.
The new vaccination is now recommended by the same institutions as in 2009/2010.
Because of the known risks, which are possibly even greater today than they were in 2010 because of genetic engineering and nanoparticles, at least in Germany, manufacturers’ liability was excluded in contracts by the government.
gallois wrote:

Then there’s smallpox, cholera, rabies and many other diseases which are much less of a threat thanks to vaccines developed in the last 40 or 50 years.

These vaccinations were based on a different technology and were certainly useful, what we are offered today is something completely different.

Berlin, Germany

I would compare the sizes of the test groups in these.

And look at how soon after the vaccination the side effects appeared.

Also beware of bogus info being spread, much of it by self proclaimed “scientists”. For example the controversy around the MMR vaccine.

Administrator

Also beware of bogus info being spread, much of it by self proclaimed “scientists”. For example the controversy around the MMR vaccine.

I think this is different because MMR was a cheaper replacement for individual vaccines that already existed. IIR the problem was that some governments refused to make the original vaccines available on grounds of cost and so many parents that would have had their kids vaccinated with the tried and tested old vaccine, didnt trust the new one and so kids went un-vaccinated who could have been.

IIRC when my son came to have his vaccinations, the MMR fear was at its height. Our French GP immediately offered the original vaccines when we asked him about the reported concerns about MMR. We took that option. A few years later and the MMR “problem” had been shown to be false, so my daughter had the MMR.

wrt the C19 vaccine, I think you need to weigh up the health risk from getting COVID compared to future risk from any vaccine (and not this 5G nano-carp) of side effects. This means that for older people and those with health issues, great, but under 25 possibly not, anyone 30-55 and fit, think about it carefully.

Regards, SD.

skydriller wrote:

I think this is different because MMR was a cheaper replacement for individual vaccines that already existed. IIR the problem was that some governments refused to make the original vaccines available on grounds of cost and so many parents that would have had their kids vaccinated with the tried and tested old vaccine, didnt trust the new one and so kids went un-vaccinated who could have been.

I don’t think MMR was all that ‘new’ then. It was licensed for use by Merck in 1971 and used extensively in the US from the 70s or 80s.

When my son was vaccinated I spent a couple hours going through stuff on the CDC website, and from memory, the US had been using MMR for 25 years then.

Apart from cost, the other advantage of MMR was that kids could have two injections instead of six, and so were more likely to get full protection.

White Waltham EGLM, United Kingdom

My perception of the “MMR business” was that

• you could get the MMR free on the NHS
  • you could not get the three separate ones on the NHS
  • the UK public has been conditioned since 1947 that the NHS is free and everybody is entitled to everything for nothing

so while anybody with any concern about the MMR could have just sidestepped the whole issue and done the three separately, most people were absolutely refusing to stick their hands in their pockets A lot of better-off people, apparently including (controversially) a load of politicians, did the three separately.

And then the scare stories came out about MMR causing autism… later discredited. However, nowadays, any kid whose personality enables him/her to focus properly on something and as a result is less than very socially adept has no difficulty getting an “autism” diagnosis. It’s like Aspergers, or ADHD. I reckon most competent engineers could get the first two diagnosed easily, and anybody who is clever and hates school and especially exams could get all three. In some schools, a significant % has these diagnoses.

It’s easy to blame it on vaccination, or whatever. And I am sure we will get some of this with any CV19 vaccine.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message