Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Bees on airfields

If wleferrand would like a copy of this book I will post it to him, I have a spare one, please let me or Peter know your address.
If he already has one and somebody else wants it please let me know.

@jujupilote not sure yet – I’m thinking of setting up a little website and maybe drop a few cases at the local flying clubs. We’ll see that in a couple of weeks – right now I have a hornet problem (and it has nothing to do with the F-18).

@quatrelle oh great thanks! I’ll PM you my address

Thanks, will post it in the morning.

Also many thanks for the offer of some honey, much appreciated.

Is that you wleferrand who will put bee hives at Troyes LFQB ?
French article

LFOU, France

@Jujupilote we had a discussion about it last Summer but I haven’t heard from them since.

@quatrelle did you ever receive the honey? I did get the book and enjoyed it very much, thanks again!

wleferrand wrote:

@quatrelle did you ever receive the honey? I did get the book and enjoyed it very much, thanks again!

Many thanks, honey arrived, what a difference, no resemblance in any way to the shop bought variety.

The 2021 season has started (a couple of months ago actually, with a little setback due to freezing temps last week). It’s good to and check on our dear queens such as this RFID-enabled one :-)

How many airports have you covered since the beginning of the project?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

@Emir 6: LFBR, LFCL, LFCQ, LFBF, LFCK & LFQM. I need to nail the logistics and the tooling before tackling more spots, and/or find more people to join & contribute as so far I just seem to have manage to make aviation even more expensive :-)

Anyone’s interested?

Sign in to add your message