Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA Airports Database

Can you make the payment option and available fuel option multi-select, when adding a new airport?

+1 to Martin’s post above – at our field you can pay cash in PLN or card in any reasonable currency, and it isn’t obvious how to say as much in the review.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

The idea of reports is not that you list available payment options but to state exactly how and how much you paid. It’s PIREP rather than substitution for airport official price list. It’s the same for the fuel – you state what you used and how much you paid. If you want to share additional info (payment options, fuel types etc.), you’re welcome do it in the notes.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I have no idea what the “landing fee” is in any case, € 20-30 depending. You have to use the calculator I linked to. Here we pay per year, which gives unlimited access to all AVINOR airports for one year at a time. You can also do it per week. This will also give you unlimited access on all airports for that week. That is 52 airports all over the country, all commercial, all IFR.

And parking is free for MTOW < 2700 or something kg.

This “landing fee” isn’t really applicable at all for most people flying here. First, there is no landing fee. Second, per take off fee is only used by very few.

Let’s say MTOW is 1200 kg, using the AVINOR calculator.
One take off fee on any airport is 269 NOK
One week, unlimited access on all fields is 930 NOK
One year, unlimited access on all fields is 10499 NOK
Divide by 10, and you will get it in €.

On most private fields myppr.no is the thing, but not everyone has it. Fees are mostly “we appreciate you put some money in the box” kind of thing.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Emir wrote:

The idea of reports is not that you list available payment options but to state exactly how and how much you paid. It’s PIREP rather than substitution for airport official price list. It’s the same for the fuel – you state what you used and how much you paid. If you want to share additional info (payment options, fuel types etc.), you’re welcome do it in the notes.

I understand, but as a visitor to a field, if I see a sign that clearly states which payment metthods that are accepted, regardless of the option I use, then I can add that to the airport DB. It’s useful information to others, instead of waiting for 4 PIREPs to understand that VISA + Mastercard + AMEX + Cash is accepted. The payment options are mostly static as well, not changing frequently at least.

Try the notams now.

No idea if the esmi one is supposed to show.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Try the notams now.

No idea if the esmi one is supposed to show.

Yes, it should, it is still active, but don’t see it.

★ D0183/20 NOTAMR
Q) ESAA/QLEAS/IV/BO  /A  /000/999/5500N01300E005
A) ESMI B) 2020-04-21 06:10Z C) 2020-06-01 15:00Z EST
E) RWY EDGE LIGHTS RWY 12/30 U/S

Can anyone verify if eurocontrol show it?

How about other tricky notams?

Is there php code for conversion of a url to a live link? It is not trivial, because people may not enter the http etc, and all sorts of weird characters can be within it. Actually I don’t think it can be done without testing the target.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

It’s shown by autorouter, Skydemon and FF at least, I assume they are grabbing the data from Eurocontrol?

Peter wrote:

You mean EAD? Yes.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
Sign in to add your message