Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Job Opening: Salesperson / Demo pilot

Dear EuroGA community,

following our EASA CS-23 certification obtained earlier this year (we saw some interesting discussions about it on this forum), serial production have started and we are about to move in our brand new facilities at La Rochelle airport (LFBH). Our commercial activities are accelerating and we are looking to expand our commercial team with a salesperson, who will also be in charge of the demo flights.

The job description is in french, as the candidates must have proficiency in this language (a lot of our clients are french aeroclubs).
Here is the link to the job section of our website: https://elixir-aircraft.com/en/jobs

We are looking forward to have a look at your applications!
Do not hesitate to share this job posting around you!

La Rochelle - LFBH, France

Marrant de vous trouver ici

I copy some of your requirements for my fellow forumites :

• bilingual french/english
  • 5 years in sales
  • CPL + FI
  • Member or ex-member of an aeroclub

Good hunt !

LFOU, France

Hello! I stopped by your hangar this summer with my friend Olivier that is airport fireman. We had a nice discussion with your mechanics working on the demonstrator. Very nice plane and long life to your projects, it will boost the place around La Rochelle airport that is really nice.

LFMD, France

Jujupilote wrote:

• bilingual french/english
  • 5 years in sales
  • CPL + FI
  • Member or ex-member of an aeroclub

Hm. Not many people would tick all the boxes, I’d think…

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Airborne_Again wrote:

Hm. Not many people would tick all the boxes, I’d think…

Indeed then looking at the elixir website, the position demands technical skill for presentation on the ground and in flight, plus support discovery days, prospect to clubs… Very custom profile!

LFMD, France

5 years in sales could mean you have money.
CPL+FI means you probably spent it and are looking for a way to do cheap flying.
Member or ex member of an aeroclub probably confirms you spent it, otherwise you would be flying your own plane.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I tick all the boxes (+sales engineer + MBA), but unfortunately I live in Italy, quite far away for the commuting even with the 915 turbo…

Last Edited by AntonioD at 18 Sep 22:51
Antonio
LSZA - LILV, Italy
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message