Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How to transfer ownership of an F-Reg

Hi All,
I am working on to transfer ownership of an F-reg plane and keep it in F-reg.
Does anyone have a link to what documentation needs to be submitted and to where?

Thanks a lot,

LHFM, LHTL, Hungary

It’s quite easy, and easier if you speak french…
There is no cost for a transfer of ownership.

Go to this webpage : https://www.ecologie.gouv.fr/immatriculation-des-aeronefs

Follow these links :

There are some mandatory documents (Copy of owner ID, proof of owning, certificate of registration) .

Send it to : DSAC Nord – Mission des immatriculations – 9 rue de Champagne – 91200 Athis-Mons – FRANCE

Tell me if you need some help

Last Edited by LimaVictor at 06 Nov 07:32

Don’t forget the “acte de vente” sale agreement from the seller to you.
As @LFRN says, it is all very simple. If more than one owner (eg syndicate) selling or buying all names need to be included.

Last Edited by gallois at 06 Nov 07:50
France

Thank you a lot, very nice of you!
So if I will need to send the docs in original, no electronic submittal is possible?

LHFM, LHTL, Hungary

And we were not using this format for “deed of sales”, but an English one, I hope it won’t be an issue…

LHFM, LHTL, Hungary

I’ve always had or done a " deed of sale" in French do I’m afraid I can’t answer that one. LimaVictor might know.

France

With boats and planes I’ve got away with a simple statement signed by everyone involved. If possible, get words “Free of all debt”.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

I don’t think a deed of sale in english is a matter. DGAC guys now english very well.
When I bought my first plane from Germany and registered it in France, the proof of owning was in english.

Thank you again, for the feedback. I see that they are requesting the original of the “certificat d’immatriculation original”.
Is it fine to send it over via post?

LHFM, LHTL, Hungary

robirdus wrote:

I see that they are requesting the original of the “certificat d’immatriculation original”.
Is it fine to send it over via post?

Seems that is the requirement, so I will just do that.

LHFM, LHTL, Hungary
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message