Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Help needed to find Route LFBI - EGNX

Hi wondering if anyone can help finding a IFR route up to-say FL150 EuroFPL can’t find one neithe can Autorouter!

How about?

N0145F100 DTY3N DTY M605 SILVA Q41 COWLY L612 BOGNA DCT SITET A34 LGL J55 LUTIL J55 GINON GINON5A

And,

N0145F060 GINON5S GINON DCT SABLE DCT BULOX DCT SENLO DCT RAVIG/N0145F060 DCT ORTAC Q41 THRED/N0145F100 Q41 SILVA DCT DTY DTY1E

I recall saying “Direct Bullox” once they may not let you file higher than FL65 near BULOX or near LGL but you can ask to climb when airborne

Last Edited by Ibra at 02 Aug 15:53
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

This validates ok at FL100 on EuroFPL but is DCT + 28%

GINON5T GINON J55 TUNAX H34 SABLE V20 REN R14 MINQI DCT JSY DCT REVTU DCT ERGUM DCT KATHY DCT BEGTO DCT HAZEL DCT PEPIS DCT KENET Q63 MIMBI DCT NANUM DCT IXURA DCT ROKUP DCT

United Kingdom

Does EuroFPL do autorouting now? For all the years it didn’t do that.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

No it just uses previous routes, but all the routes LFBI EGNX in EuroFPL won’t validate now.?
I’m just unable to find a IFR route back.

I would be interested to know what that paragraph in red actually means.
Is it that there are too many changes in altitude and/or speed starting around LGL?

France

Rob wrote:

No it just uses previous routes, but all the routes LFBI EGNX in EuroFPL won’t validate now.?
I’m just unable to find a IFR route back.

That is normal – Eurcontrol changes the rules very frequently, you could find a route that validates now, but stops the next week, so you have to find a new one. Which stops validating fairly quickly afterwards! :)
Plus certain active areas block you as well…

Another route is “GINON J55 LUTIL DCT AS DCT SABLE V20 NAMAR DCT BULOX DCT SENLO DCT RAVIG DCT ORTAC Q41 SILVA DCT DTY”, which 13%+.

EGTR

gallois wrote:

I would be interested to know what that paragraph in red actually means.
Is it that there are too many changes in altitude and/or speed starting around LGL?

Alittude changes – https://www.eurocontrol.int/publication/yo-yo-and-sharp-turn-angle-guidelines

EGTR

Thank you arg1 this route does validate at FL100 although it does go through p81 at Cherbourg (ground to FL190) ?

I think you can penetrate LFP81 under IFR but maybe worth double checking if it’s only when landing or going missed from Cherbourg?

At +FL115, you will be in Delta: ATC is in charge anyway whatever in FPL
At FL100, you are likely in Golf: PIC is in charge of PA, RA, DA and NOTAMS

For easy flying bellow FL120 (General Delta) better stick to published Airways (Echo) and tick “discourage DCT”, having a Eurocontrol valid flight plan in full of OCAS directs still put some burden on PIC to avoid zones, usually, ATC (FIS in Golf) will sort you out but they may forget, it happens sometimes

Last Edited by Ibra at 02 Aug 20:53
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message