Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

NTSB advisory: If you want to join the mile high club....

According to that web site you can "spice things up with an additional passenger"! That made me chuckle. I wonder how many members of the mile-high threesome club there are.

Fairoaks, United Kingdom

I cannot see why this should be illegal. You need an A to A public transport AOC. Does the CAA have the right to withold an AOC for this reason?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

There was a guy offering "mile high" experiences for consenting couples, using a Cessna caravan flying out of Gloucester airport. I got the impression the operation got shut down by the CAA once it started to make a few people in the Belgrano blush. I think there must stuff in the ANO about "no sex please, we're British".

That said, the website is still going.

Good (though obvious) message!

My wife, daughter and I were following a van along a perfectly clear straight highway a few years back, when it left the road, and rolled twice in the ditch. I locked up my car, and reached the van before its wheels had even stopped spinning. The mildly injured, unbelted male and female were attempting to reclothe themselves in a pile in the front. Happily, I saw little blood, though lots of skin.

To worsen their legal problems, the investigating police found three garbage bags of marijuana in the back of the van! They gave a whole new meaning to "roll your own"....

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada

...make sure someone else is flying the aircraft :o)

(http://www.ntsb.gov/aviationquery/brief.aspx?ev_id=20001212X18632&key=1)

Ok, so it's old...but thought it might be worth dusting off... :o)

5 Posts
Sign in to add your message