Silvaire wrote:

I’ll buy her flowers

Good on ya !!

That’s a Socata exhaust clamp, BeechBaby

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

That’s a Socata exhaust clamp, BeechBaby

Of course it is. Whatever else would it be???

Does it require an 8130?

Have a great day you Valentiners……

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Amen BeechBaby :)
I am one of the lucky ones, it seems. No gift pressure. I plan a short currency flight tonight, alone with my thoughts. I admit it sounds strange for St Valentine Day

LFOU, France

I still want to find out which mysterious admirer sent me that exhaust clamp

Administrator

Well, Peter, that does not require a lot of imagination, does it? Occam’s razor. There must have been plenty of moments where you and your Part 66 engineer were laying side by side looking up towards a wonderful French belly. That sparked some romantic feeling in him.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

aart wrote:

Well, Peter, that does not require a lot of imagination, does it? Occam’s razor. There must have been plenty of moments where you and your Part 66 engineer were laying side by side looking up towards a wonderful French belly. That sparked some romantic feeling in him.

Ha, ha. Peter did someone actually send you that? I thought you had an overflow of sense of humour, brought by gushing testosterone on the day of the Valentine.

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

I just read aloud what I wrote about my wife six years ago, to my wife. We had been married less than a year then, and were on the opposite sides of the world. There’s been a lot of water under the bridge since and we’re still married… My farm girl is a whole lot more adept at the internet now, living thousands of miles from her family with me, and fully adapted to it.

Time flies so fast… glad you are still together. 16.5 years at this end

Administrator

Just a reminder for all you pilots

Particularly in light of this current discussion.

Administrator

Another reminder

But if you are reading this, it is probably too late

Administrator
Sign in to add your message