Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

MH370

and so the looney conspiracy theorists get another crumb to clutter up the internet with!

It's not rocket science!

Murphy’s Law says IF the conspiracy theories are correct, then it will soon be found by chance.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

I have always believed it was a suicide… a less crude version of Germanwings and which doesn’t leave a stigma on the family. I also know for 100% sure that if I was an airline pilot, especially a smarter-than-usual one like the MH370 LHS was, I would know exactly how to pull it off. And Germanwings has silenced all those who said no “proper airline” pilot would do such a thing.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’m not sure I buy the suicide version. This guy had a highly successful flying career and by all accounts loved his job. OK, so he had a political disagreement with the government, but vanishing into the Southern Ocean and killing 300 innocent people in the process doesn’t do anything to advance whatever cause he may have had. There’s got to be more to this than meets the eye.

US navy / Diego Garcia / shot down. Nobody will ever find anything.

Safe landings !
EDLN, Germany

With consent of China, many of whose citizens were onboard? (And which is well on the way to owning the US.)

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

MH370 Final Report

There is a lot there and it is interesting reading.

Administrator

Just found this on a U.S. website. Numerous theories were offered to explain the fate of MH370. It’s generally thought that it flew on for hours, eventually crashing into the Southern Indian Ocean west of the Austrian coast.
No wonder they couldn’t find it. How long has Austria had a coastline?

EGLK, United Kingdom

An interesting article posted here.

Administrator

This site has probably the latest info.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message