Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

National diversity on EuroGA

German. Taxan aircraft here as well.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

British of birth and habitat, universal of mind.

Forever learning
EGTB

Born in Austria, still living there.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

The Netherlands.

Sweden.

ESTL

Born and lived for 7 years inBulgaria, then lived in Czechoslovakia, which became Slovakia, then Canada for 7 years, now back in Slovakia

Slovakia

US born and live in Charlotte NC for last 37 years. I used to think I was of Irish descent, but DNA testing says I am half Jewish. Turns out my Irish dad was switched at birth. He never knew. Thru some excellent sleuthing, my sister found out who our actual birth grandparents last year and I have new living cousins that are a DNA match. So I am descended from half LIthuanian Jew that immigrated to the US around 1900 instead of Irish grandparents around the same time. On my mother’s side, we can trace back to Irish-English mix in the colonies. Theoretically, with my Irish grandparent of record, he emigrated from Ireland, so in theory I could get an Irish passport. :)

My dad was in the Army, so I am also an army brat and lived in Germany for three years, As an adult, the tech company I founded, established subsidiaries in Spain, UK, Sweden, and Germany, so I was fortunate to be able to do a fair amount of travel in Europe for business. But that was in a prior life, #2. I am working on current life #5 or 6 as a consultant to ForeFlight LLC. Life #1 was with IBM. #2 my own tech company. #3 an FBO owner #4 a high school algebra teacher #5 retired #6 Consultant

KUZA, United States

British born, european minded (but still voting out ;-) ), living in Germany and UK since 1986, member of flying clubs in both countries….

Last Edited by Steve6443 at 22 Feb 10:17
EDL*, Germany

Belgian, currently living in French Alps – lived in Oz, Ireland, Switzerland before. Working all over the world…

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Danish (non-pastry)

EKRK, Denmark
Sign in to add your message