Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fantasy flying...

You can add another forum member to that list as I was lucky enough to grow up less than 10NM away from the place where they build/built them (LILG) :-) There is a great airshow at Vergiate in summer every year that really is worth the visit.

I'd love to see it! A whole lot of interesting hardware has been built in that area. I rode my motorcycle that way last year from Andermatt across Passo Simpione and south. Not so far from Varese (Aeronautica Macchi), Vergiate (I craned my neck for the sight of Marchettis as I passed the airport on the autostrada), Gallarate (MV Agusta) then Arese (I hope the Alfa museum is still imtact there, even if closed). All within a few miles :-)

The Caproni is very cool, especially so with a jet.

Quite clearly this:

Obviously the voucher would have to come with the Saturn V and CM to get it up there, but I doubt I'd have too much trouble finding a friend or two to help me.

Oh, and of course it's single engine!

London area

Oh, and of course it's single engine!

I's got eighteen engines (descent engine, ascent engine and 16 reaction control thrusters).

EDDS - Stuttgart

Oh come on - you can only use one engine at a time, and the second only after you break the damned thing in half!

I'm sure the EASA training and inspection regime would be a nightmare though...

London area

F-15? F-16?

Would have to be this:

50,000 FPM :)

United Kingdom

Well... If there were no strings attached....

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada
36 Posts
Sign in to add your message