Welcome to our forums

Any Socata TB pilots here?

Much better RXH :)

Gloucester UK (EGBJ)

Is this some sort of cryptic code?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter,

SteveN has just been very subtly hinting at the point that those shy TB-flyers, with yourself and himself as the notable exceptions, had not uploaded an avatar but rather been using the standard pilot picture, hence the remark on "the brown faced clones". I took this as an invitation to show some further TB presence by adding a picture of my plane to my profile ;-)

Roland

RXH
EDML - Landshut, Munich / Bavaria

OK I get it now

When David and I initially set this site up, I did invite all TB owners for whom I had email addresses (from my 10 years' worth of emails) but I guess most of them were Americans.

Judging from the data here there should be hundreds of TBs in Europe, with the majority of the more recently built ones being TB20s and to a lesser extent TB21s.

Administrator

I'll put my hand up .....

Tried to post a picture from Picasa but couldn't get it to work.

Robert

EGSA, United Kingdom

Robert,

You first need to get the URL for the picture itself. The URL, when pasted (as a test) into a web browser, needs to show just the bare picture. For example this URL

[]() 

shows just the bare pic, with no captions etc, and it ends with ".jpg" or some other image file filetype.

Then place the cursor in your post, on a line by itself, and click on the Image button, and paste the URL in there.

The details are in the Posting Tips but the above is the jist of it.

Administrator

TB10 here.

EGLM & EGTN

Added an avatar, although the compression gives my '10 a retractable gear -->

EGEO

Well, we almost have enough here to start a user group, and a couple of splinter groups

Administrator

another TB10 here

Sign in to add your message