Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA - 2nd birthday

Happy Birthday and EuroGA is going for the next 50k posts!

EHLE (Lelystad - NL), Netherlands

Happy Birthday, this forum is still the first place I go to at lunch, or earlier if I’m fed up with office shenanigans, and it’s maintained its quality and values throughout.

Happy birthday!

EHLE

Because I know that Peter does not like oneliners:

Happy

Birthday

EuroGA

EDDS - Stuttgart

|Dear David
|_________Dear Peter
|__________________Having understood you tend to read my messages diagonally
|____________________________________________________________________I happily support your preferences when wishing you
|_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________MANY
|_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________RETURNS

[[ edit: yikes, this crappy forum will not even keep the many blanks I painfully typed to make it appear diagonally. Where are we going?! ]]
[[[ edit3: ah, relief, underscores do work the way intended. They always were an IT’ers blanks ]]]

Broadly grinning, of course, and hoping I have not again gone too epic .

Last Edited by at 10 Nov 18:30
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Time flies! Its a great site with interesting content. Thanks for making the effort to create it, and maintain it.

Happy Birthday and cannot believe how time has flown !

Learnt a lot from you all much more experienced pilots than I

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Happy Birthday EuroGA!

I’m no serial poster but a very active reader… EuroGA has really inspired my way of flying since I joined about a year ago.
Long live this forum!

LFNR

A bit late but nevertheless a heartfelt thank you to Peter and Dave for their work and for this great platform.

It has become my primary aviation forum almost since it started.

I believe a thank you should also go to the participants here, who have managed to keep a lively discussion going here in mutual respect and true aviation spirit.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Peter, this is a great place for people to post useful information, thanks to your efforts. Well done.

Many more years I hope.

Howard

Flying a TB20 out of EGTR
Elstree (EGTR), United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message