Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA - 2nd birthday

Another late post, but Happy Birthday EuroGA!

Enormous thanks to Peter and David for all your efforts in creating and maintaining this excellent forum, and thanks also to all of those knowledgeable and respected members who choose to share their experience freely, with encouragement and without judgement, so that we less-experienced pilots may hopefully be able to learn, advance and improve our own flying skills.

EuroGA is now the ONLY aviation forum I visit, and although I may not post very often, I enjoy reading the content very much.

Keep up the great work all, and congratulations! :-)

UK, United Kingdom

Thank you all.

By the way Jan:

you
       can
              pre-format text if you want to.

Just use the curious little “preformatted” button on the toolbar, or prefix the first line with “pre.” Leave a blank line to exit preformatted mode.

Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom

Peter, this is a great place for people to post useful information, thanks to your efforts. Well done.

Many more years I hope.

Howard

Flying a TB20 out of EGTR
Elstree (EGTR), United Kingdom

A bit late but nevertheless a heartfelt thank you to Peter and Dave for their work and for this great platform.

It has become my primary aviation forum almost since it started.

I believe a thank you should also go to the participants here, who have managed to keep a lively discussion going here in mutual respect and true aviation spirit.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Happy Birthday EuroGA!

I’m no serial poster but a very active reader… EuroGA has really inspired my way of flying since I joined about a year ago.
Long live this forum!

LFNR

Happy Birthday and cannot believe how time has flown !

Learnt a lot from you all much more experienced pilots than I

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Time flies! Its a great site with interesting content. Thanks for making the effort to create it, and maintain it.

|Dear David
|_________Dear Peter
|__________________Having understood you tend to read my messages diagonally
|____________________________________________________________________I happily support your preferences when wishing you
|_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________MANY
|_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________RETURNS

[[ edit: yikes, this crappy forum will not even keep the many blanks I painfully typed to make it appear diagonally. Where are we going?! ]]
[[[ edit3: ah, relief, underscores do work the way intended. They always were an IT’ers blanks ]]]

Broadly grinning, of course, and hoping I have not again gone too epic .

Last Edited by at 10 Nov 18:30
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Because I know that Peter does not like oneliners:

Happy

Birthday

EuroGA

EDDS - Stuttgart

Happy birthday!

EHLE
22 Posts
Sign in to add your message