Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Photos of your planes

I don’t know if we have had a thread on this in the past. I can’t find one

Anyway, to kick this off, a colleague did this one of mine, a short time ago today

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I reckon you meant a picture in flight.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Not in flight :(

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Airplane 1, D-EHMV, our 1974 Piper Warrior, that took me to many European Countries in the last 20 years. Even 16 years before I had a PPL this airplane was a family member. My dad bought it (4 years old then) for the the equivalent of € 30 K … Later I installed a modern autopilot, GNS430, GTX330, GMA340 and a FS-450 Fuel Computer. Unfortunately “Mike Victor” suffered a carburetor fire last Saturday and will be grounded for weeks now …

Airplane 2: My 2006 Cirrus SR22 … which I bought in England in June 2013 and brought to Germany with Bosco’s help. Although I had flown the very first Cirrus SR20 in 1995 i didn’t really have much of an idea how to fly it correctly, but after a couple of hours with Bosco I felt pretty safe in the summer of 2013. Now I have already done a couple of IFR flights all around Germany and Europe, and the more I fly it, the more I I know: There’s no way back. Should I not be able to afford THIS plane at some point in the future – I’ll quit, or buy an Ultralight. Unfortunately no inflight photo yet …

(Damn, that BONANZA is SO BEAUTIFUL!)

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Last Edited by JasonC at 09 Jan 20:04
EGTK Oxford

353 Posts
Sign in to add your message