Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Photos of your planes

Last Edited by dutch_flyer at 22 Mar 08:56
EHRD, Netherlands

Still one of the nicest ones I have. By the way, this was taken by a spotter when it was parked at Lviv, Ukraine, in 2013. (Trip report here, btw).

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

This is my plane accompanied by two other GoGetAir G750s, flying over Slovenia

EDL*, Germany

Thats correct Willam. I paid a ticket and took the plane.

You brought the G Reg from belgium ? I remember the asking price was close to a steal. Guess it is a fine bird too.

Germany

EI-POD (Now D-EPOD) was a really late model 177B, and the Trim Flying Club raffled the aircraft if I remember correctly. The 177B is a fabulous design, I will be really sorry when ours is gone. The deep chord ailerons, stabilator and CS prop on the 180hp engine hit a sweet note that the 172 range doesn’t offer.

I will say the Eddy Current AD on the lower spar kick area had me sweating, but the Cardinal Flyers Online knowledge base was super helpful in this process. Ours is now back on the N-reg, ADSB out and fully compliant with the AD ready to go to a new Cessna aficionado.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

strutless177 wrote:

this time I could not resist…
Today we having our 15th anniversary! Since St. Patick´s Day 2009. D-EPOD 177-02729, former EI-POD. It´a Cardinal Classic from 78. Has all the good stuff like cupholder, woodlike looking panel…
It´s a fine bird. Never missed a beat in 11 years of operation. I absolutely love this plane!

I really like that scheme.
Personally (and of course it’s just a personal preference) I like these more modern schemes more than the original ones.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

D-EPOD

Gorgeous paint scheme, suits the natural lines of the bird with elan, me likes very much 👍🏻😎

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

nice paint scheme

EBST

Nice plane! But I would indeed also prefer the original 1978 paint scheme.

By the way, my club is also waiting for the arrival of a 177B at the moment (from South Africa). Shame that nobody ever pursued a mogas STC for this model. Too rare, I assume.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

this time I could not resist…
Today we having our 15th anniversary! Since St. Patick´s Day 2009. D-EPOD 177-02729, former EI-POD. It´a Cardinal Classic from 78. Has all the good stuff like cupholder, woodlike looking panel…
It´s a fine bird. Never missed a beat in 11 years of operation. I absolutely love this plane!

Germany
353 Posts
Sign in to add your message