Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Happy New Year

6 years later

Happy New Year to all!

And, with what has been going on in 2020, have an extra thought for those who are spending today sitting at home alone, unable to see their friends, or working flat out in a hospital with a never ending stream of ambulances coming in.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Happy new year Peter.

All of you, stay healthy, safe, prosperous and have a ball flying! Welcome 2021…

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Happy new year all.

I was fortunate to get up today, 25 mins for a permit renewal test flight.

Launched in CAVOK, turned north and did all the moves that needed to be done. Turned back south and shat myself when I saw a blanket of fog ahead….. crept towards it gingerly and finally spotted the airfield just on the edge of it.

Will pay a bit more attention next time. Wind was nil, it wasn’t going to move, but that was luck rather than judgement.

EGLM & EGTN

Happy new year all. Stay safe, avoid the idiots and look forward to a better 2021.
Best wishes to you all.

United Kingdom

Happy New Year All !

Yes, indeed, good riddance to 2020, may 2021 be a better one.

Best wishes for 2021 keep safe and safe flying!

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Happy new year everyone!!! I got the chance to do a last flight on the 30th, flew to the nearby airstrip, Meråkerm got a coffee and flew back with the Cub, nice way to finish the year :-)

ENVA, Norway

Happy new year all and may we spend as little time as possible with our feet on the ground.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Happy New Year to all!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Happy new year gang. Stay safe and have fun!

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France
Sign in to add your message