Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA.org t-shirts - available now

@Peter, if this thread resurrection picks up enough momentum and you’re keeping score, I’m up for either, with a slight preference for polo.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

What about making the logo available, and anyone who wishes to create a polo or T-shirt for himself can do so? That avoids the logistical headaches and hopefully makes everybody happy because they can choose the clothing style, colour, quality they want.

Last Edited by Aviathor at 05 Apr 14:38
LFPT, LFPN

Bumping this one… is there any interest?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter not from my side, my wife already takes a dim view of my supercub.org rain jacket.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Polo would be nice!

EDFE, EDFZ, KMYF, Germany

I don’t know that I would be bothered to put the logo on a shirt myself, but would buy a T-shirt or similar if it were ready-to-order at a reasonable price. Does someone do single-order print-on-demand or do they have to come in batches?

This would put EuroGA into heady realms, at least as far as my wardrobe is concerned: the only clothes I own with logos on are an ‘Occupy Mars’ shirt from SpaceX and an ‘Anima Eterna’ T-shirt (the orchestra my partner plays in).

Last Edited by kwlf at 09 Jan 11:24

The problem with this project is that if it gets too fragmented it will not happen at all

It seems that the only way forward will be a good quality t-shirt in some dark colour i.e. blue, dark grey, or black. I would always go for quality which means a stone-washed fabric.

Last time I looked into this there were no t-shirt printers which would supply stone-washed (the normal printing business deals with low grade fabrics) but one could buy them unprinted from China (something like 50 per size) and get them printed.

So, it comes down to sizes and the colour. I reckon 3 sizes would do it.

Then there are ladies’ t-shirts which are a different cut (well, in the smaller sizes like UK 8 or 10, anyway) but I don’t think we will get the quantity there. There may well be 50 ladies registered on EuroGA but unless they make themselves known…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter,

as something to think about: How about safety vests with EuroGA Logo?

They are relatively cheap to make in numbers and they are required on a lot of Airports. AOPA has them, so have some others. I’d prefer to have one from my favorite GA Forum :)

And of course they do get worn and have quite a bit of exposure to other pilots.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

How about safety vests with EuroGA Logo?

I think that’s a good idea and I’d definitely purchase one if they were made!

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

T-shirt or safety vest, you can count me in!

LFNR
Sign in to add your message