Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA.org t-shirts - available now

Sadly I think the warranty / liability / shelf life kills anything like a safety vest…

A while ago a very kind Czech pilot produced some really classy stickers. I still have a few left and more could be made.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’m interested in some EuroGA T-shirts or Polos.

One simple way to satisfy everyone’s preferences would be to make iron-on transfers – they are cheap to produce, and people can buy whatever clothing they want themselves and put the logo on it in no time. For an optimal shade of blue, I’d choose something like bright cerulean – it would give good visibility on both light and dark fabrics.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Since there is no support let alone consensus on this, I think I will just get some t-shirts made, S M L, and see if anybody wants them

Administrator

Peter wrote:

Since there is no support let alone consensus on this, I think I will just get some t-shirts made, S M L, and see if anybody wants them

XL, please.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Somebody is going to have to make an executive decision on the colour and that will have to be me… Slate blue, also called charcoal blue. Goes with anything

Administrator

Would people pay £13/€13 for one of these, including postage in Europe?

As I wrote before, nobody I can find does stone washed. One has to buy that direct from China etc and even they are in the $3-$8 range. One can get good quality fabrics here in the UK in bulk, however.

There would be a small EuroGA logo, as per post #2.

It’s a sizeable investment for me, to get 25 of each of the four sizes. The postage is a few quid.

Administrator

Yes.

Not really (not for the cost but because generally because I generally care about the design / fitting of the t-shirt, and somehow don’t really like to wear stuff whose purpose is to display a brand) I pretty much never wear the ton of free tshirts I get from work.

Peter wrote:

Would people pay £13/€13 for one of these, including postage in Europe?

Definitely, absolutely for a high quality t-shirt (heavier weight long-fibre cotton, properly sewn neckband), possibly more than one.
Yes for an “industrial grade”, for lack of a better term (e.g. Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, etc.)
No for a flimsy one that only lasts several washings.
Size M for me.

Last Edited by Ultranomad at 21 Jul 18:45
LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic
Sign in to add your message