Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

As the summer is arriving (slowly in the UK ) it is time to again try to help EuroGA, by leaving some leaflets at airports. So if anybody is willing to help, let me know and I will send you some. I also still have T-shirts left (not many now) at €13 each including European postage.

The leaflet distribution at Aero Friedrichshafen didn’t work this year. Analysis, comparison with past years, shows that prob99 somebody really was having the last laugh and they got binned really soon after being put up. Some dick went round and cleaned them up, which doesn’t surprise me given some events in recent years… In fact somebody was doing it while I was there and replacing the ones left previously

So it is back to dropping leaflets at airports where there is literature space, and we need your help with that. If you enjoy EuroGA, please do try to help with this. It can’t really be done by post, and mailing leaflets to aeroclubs doesn’t work either for various reasons.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Just left few old leaflets at EDAY Strausberg near Berlin. Great airport, great and super friendly people.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I saw a healthy number of leaflets at La Rochelle last week.

Peter, do you have a preference of where you want them to be left?

I could take some down to Locarno and maybe Lausanne.

Hampshire

Spotted at Calvi yesterday!

Bordeaux

Excellent! Actually I know who left it there the day before

I wish more people did this… I am happy to mail them out to anybody who will leave them around in busy places like this.

Administrator

Excellent! Actually I know who left it there the day before

Ah, we asked about that, too, and the nice lady at the desk said he was a really pleasant chap! You’ll know who you are, I suppose!

Bordeaux

That is funny! I was there on Wednesday. Many EuroGA members must cross paths (or tracks :p) over Europe by coincidence.

LFMD

I spent my old stash of EuroGA leaflets and I need some new.

BTW Why this thread is not sticky anymore?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

In da mail :)

I unstick threads after a while but did this one again. I do wish more people here did leaflets. It is really easy and it really works.

Administrator

Calvi LFKC and my home base Varazdin LDVA are supplied with leaflets. On Wednesday Losinj LDLO will get new ones as well.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message