Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

Bring some and I will take then to Portugal

LPSR, Portugal

To Elba? Sure

I can also bring some EuroGA t-shirts.

The most important thing, I have found, with the leaflets is that they are left somewhere where people who go places / have a desire to broaden their aviation horizons might walk past them, and where nobody will chuck them out.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Leaflets delivered to Lošinj LDLO and Zadar LDZD.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Excellent

I am doing a new leaflet which will be 10cm wide, to fit the more standard literature stands.

Administrator

This is a quick hack of the new 10cm wide leaflet. Any comments appreciated as always… The 3rd line of text is too small. That text should all be the same size.

Administrator

missing DA42

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

In case anyone is interested in printing this off locally and putting it up somewhere, I have uploaded the PDF here.

Administrator

Pau LFBP today:

Administrator

Leaflets delivered today to Vrsar LDPV, nice small airport close to city of Rovinj (Rovigno) one of the most beautiful gems of Croatian coast. I met a pilot from Italy there having a chat with airport director and when I passed him one leaflet he pulled out one from his pocket saying “I just picked it at LDVA an hour ago”

So, it works – when you leave the leaflets at the airport people actually pick them up. Whether they will join or not, that’s another topic but at least they show the interest in old-fashioned means of advertising.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Leaflets delivered to Split LDSP today. Funny thing they asked me why I was visiting them rarely this summer. I replied half joking that it was because they didn’t want GA. On a serious note I was refused few times last summer, this summer I tried once and I was refused (I needed two days of parking and apron was full), so I had to land to Brač LDSB and use two ferries to reach island of Vis. So I decided not to go there during summer. Today was exception – I had to pick up my wife and GA apron was completely deserted (one D-reg DA40 was parked there). So I’m waiting October for the next visit.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message