Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

This one is much better imo.
The only (very small) thing I noticed was that the airplanes look like they’re about to collide…
Perhaps its just a pilot thing.
The rest looks much better than v1

AF wrote:

The only (very small) thing I noticed was that the airplanes look like they’re about to collide…

I second that, and actually, putting the aircraft in a formation might also emphasize the collaborative spirit of the forum.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

I like that flyer best from all options we have seen so far. The previous prints were good, but maybe not “catchy” enough.

Is there going to be a summer themed one soon? (joking)

I’ll happily place some of them at the airports in my area.

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

I quite like the last one.

NB: I would be surprised it gets approved with the planes’ sizes as RV > Cirrus > TB20 ;-)

ESMK, Sweden

You cannot accuse EuroGA of being elitist

The RV is probably going to be the only one of the three to ever get CAT3 auto-land – though probably not on the G-reg

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The leaflets have arrived, and look really nice, so if anyone would like to leave some at their base, just send me your address and I will send you some

Administrator

Just bumping this thread.

Now that the sun is coming out and people are getting back to flying, anyone who is able to leave some leaflets on the literature rack of some airport, please let me know and I will send you some

Administrator

I reckon 1000-2000 leaflets were distributed at the Friedrichshafen show. The organisers put about half of it on some literature racks (I found one of them but could not find it again and didn’t find any others) and I brought another load with me and left it around, in stages.

The puzzling thing is that they were disappearing as fast as I put them up, within an hour, so either the organisers have a list of “permitted brochures” for each literature area and have someone going around and binning any excess (which I doubt), or lots of people found them interesting, or somebody was having the last laugh. The last possibility was one of the reasons why I brought a load more with me

I think a better way to distribute them is to have someone standing there and handing them out. The problem would be the cost…

We will see what happens…

Administrator

Are there any other big GA shows in Europe?

Administrator

Are there any other big GA shows in Europe?

Wasn’t there another one in Germany, which ended due to an accident? “Tannkosh”?

Anyway, this is just the usual reminder If anyone is able to leave some leaflets at their local airport, drop me a line with your address and I will send you some. This really works, because someone actually places them in the right place. We have to move EuroGA forward all the time.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message