Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

LFOV

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Pula LDPL 10 days ago – I forgot to report

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The organisers of Aero Friedrichshafen have again very kindly offered to put up EuroGA leaflets at the show.

Normally this produces very good results but last year somebody was there every day of the show and went around and binned them. I brought more with me, just in case, and used them to replace the ones which were rapidly disappearing, but they too disappeared really fast. Someone was doing this every day of the show. It sounds just too completely bizzare, but it was real. Some people need to get a proper job, and a life… The leaflets didn’t get picked up by “normal” visitors; that was evident from the server stats, compared to previous years.

So this year I would be grateful if anyone visiting Aero keeps an eye on them and lets me know if they are again disappearing. I will be there Thursday onwards with some more. I might also organise some “measures” to make sure this doesn’t happen again. I am pretty sure whoever did it is reading this, and will be readily recognised from a photo or video

Administrator

Just a bump for this thread

If anyone is able to leave some EuroGA leaflets at their local airfield, or one they are visiting, please let me know and I will send you some.

I have both sizes: A5, and narrow (10cm wide) A5.

Administrator

I would make an educated guess that such leaflet sabotage originates with a certain red-coloured UK forum. While the usernames are not always the same, I know that some people have migrated across seeking a better quality of discussion and less bitching from the cliques.

EGLM & EGTN

Tuzla LQTZ (Bosnia & Herzegovina) supplied today. They don’t see a lot of GA traffic but leaflets will somehow reach pilots from near-by GA airfield.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Excellent; thank you

Yesterday, a couple of good people here asked for leaflets so I posted them. This is the best way: people who know of places where they will stay.

Administrator

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Where and how did you do that Peter_Mundy ?

LFOU, France

It is in my shop

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands
Sign in to add your message