Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

That’s very impressive, Peter; thank you very much

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

If anyone is able to leave some EuroGA leaflets at their local airfield, or one they are visiting, please let me know and I will send you some.

PM me for a persons email in Austria, who will be more than willing …
Regarding Aero Friedrichshafen, what about AOPA? I know that they have a big booth with good traffic.

LOAN, Austria

PM sent.

Which AOPA do you think? AOPA Germany?

Administrator

If anyone can propose any organisation which might be interested in having EuroGA leaflets on their stand at Aero Friedrichshafen, that would be very interesting.

We are the only pan-European aviation community, after all.

Administrator

As with previous years, EasyVFR would be happy to have the EuroGA leaflets on its stand at Aero.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

@Peter_Mundy that is nice one !

Now you can get a slideshow from the “random flying pictures topic”

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to find at least one. A friend of mine that produces interiors for gliders will gladly put the leaflets to his stand. I’ll give him everything I have tomorrow.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I’m sure Foreflight would be willing to host some flyers on their stand. They use the forum to interact with their customers, so would benefit from the forum growing in popularity.

I’m sure @Josh_Tahmasebi_ForeFlight could organise a little space to put some flyers on their stand

EIWT Weston, Ireland

I did a huge amount of leaflets at Aero Friedrichshafen this time around.

The organisers allocated around 5 locations in literature racks for us. These were labelled “EuroGA”

Last year, nearly all the leaflets were gone by the time I arrived, 1 day after the show opened. This time, 4 out of the 5 were empty, which is pretty strange, because we aren’t exactly offering instructions on how to make gold out of seawater The 5th one was around a corner and not readily seen.

I brought several kg more with me (nearly did my back in carrying that lot ) and refilled them, as well as some other locations. They were still getting emptied through each day however, which was pretty strange. Except the one out of the way location… But not really today (Saturday), which was probably the busiest day. I got a feel for the rate at which they were going down due to normal usage and it was visible but (as expected) nothing dramatic.

It is clear that Aero staff are removing leaflets from various places but not from the preassigned locations. Those remain a mystery, but easily solved.

Administrator

So who takes them?

always learning
LO__, Austria
Sign in to add your message