Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

Well, I will admit that I grabbed a good proportion of the leaflets from Cherbourg in September…but I did leave a few there!!

…But then I have pinned them up on notice boards at some smaller aerodromes I visited in France and handed them out to English speaking pilots I come across. I still have a couple left. Hopefully thats the idea?

Regards, SD..

That’s very kind of you SD. Only a few people do this and it is really effective.

However, it would have been better if I had sent you some in the post. It is really difficult to get leaflets to airports and make them stay there. Only a few people distribute them (I always try too) but obviously one simply doesn’t visit a given airport that often, so the opportunity for this is very limited. One has to present them personally and ask for permission. They get used up, binned, etc… If one doesn’t ask for permission they will probably be binned immediately.

If you PM me your details I will be really pleased to post you some

As for the leaflets disappearing from EDNY, I didn’t get a movie of whoever is doing it so I can’t answer the question

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Promo at EKRK

Last Edited by Michael_J at 24 Apr 10:37
EKRK, Denmark

Brilliant work

Administrator

I placed the display with flyers at my home base EHTE a few weeks ago, also left a little stack at LFQF.

Long live EuroGA!

EHTE, Netherlands

Alanya Gazipasa (Turkey) airport LTFG supplied yesterday. In few days I’m flying to Carsamba LTFH and will leave leaflets there. Also I’ll give some leaflets to my friend here in Turkey who’s heavily involved in GA scene in Turkey to distribute them across the country. This is great country to fly if you can get some local support (sometimes it’s not easy to establish contact with airports).

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

That’s brilliant work Emir

Anyone else able to put the stand with leaflets anywhere? Just PM me your address.

The places which work best are the GA watering holes but ones where people fly longer trips to e.g. Zell am See.

Administrator

I forgot to post that I left some at Tokat LTAW and Skopje LWSK.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Mannheim (EDFM)

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Was in Skane, Sweden, last week. A good friend has taken leaflets and promised to place/distribute at GA Handling at Malmo this weekend.

Regards, SD..

Sign in to add your message