Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

Great – thank you for the messages. I will post them tomorrow

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

500 left – anyone else would like to put some at their flying club? Just email me your address

Administrator

I still have lots of the A5 leaflets, so is there anyone else who is in an aeroclub or in a similar situation, and would be able to leave any leaflets around?

It costs you nothing and promotes this great general aviation site

I also still have the really nice aircraft stickers which a very kind Czech pilot got made last year. They would not have been cheap and they really look great. If anyone would like to stick them on their plane, let me know and I will pop you one in the post.

Administrator

Bumping this thread… I still have leaflets, so drop me your mailing address and I will send you some

Administrator

Bring some of them to Sweden on the 4th!

Bumping this thread yet again… I still have leaflets, so drop me your mailing address and I will send you some

Sweden is scheduled for 22/23 August.

Administrator

Bumping this thread again… I have had more done, so if anyone can leave some at their local airfield, do email me your address and I will pop them in the post

Administrator

We have not had a huge response from pilots willing to drop some leaflets at their local airfield

So my next plan was to mail some leaflets to a large number of GA airfields around Europe. It costs £2 in airmail postage, which is OK.

With a bit of luck, some of them might put them on the shelf, the coffee table, etc.

I would be grateful to have suggestions of airfields which have a shelf on which flyers might end up, and maybe even contact names. Please send these to me by email or PM, with the airfield address unless it is obvious on a google search.

About 1000 pilots read EuroGA every day and clearly find the site valuable enough to read, so I am sure many will be able to suggest something.

Many thanks

Administrator

Anyone else would like some leaflets to leave at their local airport?

Administrator

I am bumping this thread, because it’s the summer and a lot of people are flying, and it’s easy for most of you to do this, and every time some leaflets are left somewhere, we get some new signups

Administrator
Sign in to add your message